Digits Trading Corporation

Digits Trading Corporation Management reviews

Philippines13 reviews

Clear

Trainings are great but benefits are too low

- A typical day at work Concerns and update must have progress daily. - what you learned Planogram and techniques for merchandising - management presentation of benefits and increases for employee are too low, they cant defend to CEO the benefits needed by employee even they have overloaded workload. In short the heads only care for themselves. - workplace culture People down the management are nice, but the office is messy (maalikabok). - the hardest part of the job Management keep adding work without any papers due to sudden change of procedures but they don't increase our benefits. We are overloaded at work.

Stressful human resource team

Worked for 3 months and was told I didn't pass the employee assessment. I wasn't also informed ahead of time so I can look for another job in the middle of the pandemic. Bosses doesn't care you just need to work work work work with less or no benefits.

Pros

Friendly co workers

Cons

Company doesn't care less benefits

toxic, long hours, worse benefits, low salary

Long office hours, toxic environment, you will not developed your career, need to work even rest days or even your not in the office. Worse benefits.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, toxic people, toxic enviroment

Productive and with EPIC

a typical day at workI will always come on time, early morning. I will check the schedule, meet the boss and ask about operational duties and tasks for the given day. After that I will make a short break to drink coffee or tea :)what you learnedImprove my knowledge and skill. They trained people for career growthmanagementThe Bosses are very nice, supportive, recognize efforts, they have ability to mentor staff and provide resources, ability to inspire worker.workplace cultureStrong Leadership, task-Oriented, value every employee & provide positive vibes. the hardest part of the jobI think I can't call it hardest part of the job. Maybe I can say its the challenging part of my job was where I'm now. Its how to become a good leader which improve my career growth. the most enjoyable part of the jobWhen you enjoy and love your work

Pros

Free meal when they have event, w/ OT meal, free transpo for workers who worked late at night. With health card, Free seminar & training, Incentive.

Great people and productive workplace

Amazing company! The best company management I had since I worked with several big companies here in the Philippines. Well nothing much to say, but overall it is a place where you can be yourself having youthful and vibrant colleagues who are there with you to give you encouragement and support especially when you need it most. Lastly, having a friendly environment.

Pros

Great benefits, pay and coworkers

Cons

Time is the only factor but not really

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Digits Trading Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Salary / Benefits