Digits Trading Corporation

Philippines13 reviews

Clear
3.1Job Security & Advancement

Productive, Dedication, Skills Improvement

I enjoyed staying in the company where I rendered my OJT. I learned a lot in terms of recruitment. I could say that my experienced in my OJT can help me grow and be competitive person.

Stressful human resource team

Worked for 3 months and was told I didn't pass the employee assessment. I wasn't also informed ahead of time so I can look for another job in the middle of the pandemic. Bosses doesn't care you just need to work work work work with less or no benefits.

Pros

Friendly co workers

Cons

Company doesn't care less benefits

toxic, long hours, worse benefits, low salary

Long office hours, toxic environment, you will not developed your career, need to work even rest days or even your not in the office. Worse benefits.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, toxic people, toxic enviroment

Productive and with EPIC

a typical day at workI will always come on time, early morning. I will check the schedule, meet the boss and ask about operational duties and tasks for the given day. After that I will make a short break to drink coffee or tea :)what you learnedImprove my knowledge and skill. They trained people for career growthmanagementThe Bosses are very nice, supportive, recognize efforts, they have ability to mentor staff and provide resources, ability to inspire worker.workplace cultureStrong Leadership, task-Oriented, value every employee & provide positive vibes. the hardest part of the jobI think I can't call it hardest part of the job. Maybe I can say its the challenging part of my job was where I'm now. Its how to become a good leader which improve my career growth. the most enjoyable part of the jobWhen you enjoy and love your work

Pros

Free meal when they have event, w/ OT meal, free transpo for workers who worked late at night. With health card, Free seminar & training, Incentive.

Productive and people here are nice. You'll learn everything here

I was about to start my job at DTC before the pandemic (March 16,2020) But due to lockdown, they hold my applicationThey've called me up again last July to start my work there... But instead of 5x a week, they make it 3x a week only... And their compant was a no work no pay basis.People are nice. DTC was an adviseable company for stepping stone ground to everyone who were just begun exploring the corporate world. The office was located within the residential area in qc...No elevator. And the office was on the top of the bldg so you have to take the stairs hehe...No benefits... My requesting was 17k but they made it 14k plus the allowances which makes it more complicated...

Pros

Cons

long hours, no benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Digits Trading Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Salary / Benefits