Diebold Nixdorf

Diebold Nixdorf Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
I have fun in my internship i will recommend someone to enter internship there. A lot of resources that you will acquire there and it will help you in the future
Salary / Benefits
- Nice experience when it comes to Technical and Engineering (Software and Hardware) - Good management - Good compensation and Benefits - Great Company - Great Culture - Great Experience - Fast pace Environment
Salary / Benefits
As the old saying goes, "Experience is the best teacher." and through this internship that I had I've learned so much things. Honestly speaking, I did not do so much things that is related to my course, Bachelor of Science in Mathematics with specialization in Applied Statistics. But what I am grateful about is that when I mentioned to our OJT coordinator and my supervisor that we are required to do things related to our course they had been very considerate about it. They do not allow to pass my internship without doing anything related to my course. They see to it that I do things about data analysis or analytics.
Salary / Benefits
Co-employees are fun to be with and always on the go! Training and seminars are comprehensive. With competitive benefits that will encourage you to do more
Salary / Benefits
Having been able to conduct my internship under the company was such a great experience. It helped me utilize my knowledge and skills that i have acquired from my experiences.
Salary / Benefits
The office feels like home and the employees are like families. Directors and Management is good. There's a lot of activities like sports fest, team building. If it wasn't for the salary issue I would have never resigned.
Pros
extra activities
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
Diebold Nixdorf Philippines has a productive and fun workplace. Friendly workmates/staff that will help you develop your personal and professional skills.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and grate experience with the employees and nice workplace. I have learned a lot about working with other. And for developing my personality.
Pros
Free snacks
Salary / Benefits
Monitored SLA for assigned clients. Learned new technologies and new processes and products, Learned how to manage and engage to different kind of people.
Salary / Benefits
Challenging Task and Good Work environment, friendly employees and good work experience.. Proper training and other teachings before dispatching.. etc..
Pros
motorcycle allowances
Salary / Benefits
a typical day is everyday commute I learned to get along with people in broad walks of life management is good the most enjoyable part of the job is coordination with people, in that way I can push myself to the limit with regards to patience and excellence
Salary / Benefits
typical 8 hrs duty i learned so much specially on how to handle a department management is always supportive and teaching on how to improve more on the job co-worker are always there to support in any aspect or question you don't know hardest part of the job is when you not meet the target for the month most enjoyable is when our boss is like our brother after our office hours and we enjoy each other company
Pros
eating with the boss on any resturantproduct
Cons
8 hrs duty with over time
Salary / Benefits
The position Customer Service Engineer is really a job for those interested working in the field. It's a very tiring job wherein you must go from one place to another in which you must fulfil customer's expectations.
Cons
Low Start Salary
Salary / Benefits
Having a team building makes my team to become close to each other. Being assigned in different place in Philippines is good. Travelling by Taxi or low transportation like bike with side passenger (tricycle). Dispatched in the field without proper training with new machines. Practiced team work, customer relations, selling and technical skills.
Pros
50 pesos per Diem when you exceed 19:30 Pm, 250 pesos per day when you support in province or remote area
Cons
Over time when you exceed 17:30 Pm