Deutsche Bank

Deutsche Bank Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
I like the way we learned new things through trainings given by colleagues and myself conducting training for others. There are a lot of new thing to learn.
Salary / Benefits
no allowance and office politics is so toxic. working like a horse workload are very high and most of processes is very manual and application is outdated.
Pros
14th month guaranteed
Cons
Poor technology advancement and office politics
Salary / Benefits
Best Work Culture with an Open communication to learning. As a fresh graduate it is the best avenue to learn more about financial management and finance skills. aside from the work culture, open communication was very encouraged which helps you grow as an individual and at the same time helps you also grow with your professional as a finance person
Salary / Benefits
The company encourages growth to employees. They have many platform to excel on your skills, monthly reward & recognition, and supportive management.
Pros
The company encourages growth to employees.
Cons
political culture to workers
Salary / Benefits
The employee here are very kind,and they willing to share they knowledge, the company salary are good,they have a lot of activities helping charity the workplace is nice.
Salary / Benefits
The bank is stable in its industry and would not close off anytime soon despite the issues and scrutiny it has been going through. However, in the effort for survival it is quite takin a toll on the employees given that extreme cost cutting measures were taken (i.e freeze hire for years, extended hours of work, system enhancements which are not full proof.)
Pros
High Salary
Cons
Long Hours, Not the best in-house/techsystem
Salary / Benefits
You will learn so many things because of the mobility, thus, enhancing your knowledge in so many fields. You will be able to build expertise while widening your experience.
Salary / Benefits
Good company for a retiring individual. Offers competitive compensation package. Do have a work life balance. Accessible location, and offer transportation allowances.
Salary / Benefits
This company enlighten my skills and knowledge to apply all i learned from college & work experience. The workplace is good and convenient to all the employees.
Salary / Benefits
They will provide you a nice learning curve. They will push you beyond your comfort zone. They will maximized your potentials.Managers and directors will help you through mentoring program.
Salary / Benefits
Deutsche has numerous activities for its people. Unfortunately, work loads are not equally distributed. Thus there are other who are rendering services for more than 12hrs. Plus if someone resigned, they will not replace the person if they see that someone can have
Salary / Benefits
good workplace. lot of growth with regards to IT and management. management is transparent. training opportunity is open. work life balance is good and enjoyed by everyone
Pros
good place to work
Salary / Benefits
I'm not fit to DB available position, It doesn't fit what I had finished in college and to what skills I acquired during my seasons of learning, on the other way around DB had taught me some additional skills and experiences that I can look forward to building my career, but what I still have in mind is to focus on my long term plans and that is to build my career and look for a mentor that could provide me the things that I need to know more and to grow professionally especially on my chosen field.
Pros
Health care benefits, Meal allowances
Cons
overtimes, no work life balance
Salary / Benefits
Work is more often than not process centric but it does give employees the tools to learn as much as they can if they have the initiative. Employees are usually fresh off from college/university.
Salary / Benefits
The company provides the employee good compensation, benefits, bonuses and etc. It makes you more competitive, drives you to challenge all the time. Provide well designed trainings and mentoring. Thou needs improvement for promotions of employee.
Salary / Benefits
Deutsche Bank is a company with challenging opportunities and tough but fun working environment. Customers/stakeholders are the top priority of the company. People are all working hard to meet and exceed client expectations.
Salary / Benefits
A German global banking and financial services company with its headquarters in Frankfurt. It has more than 100,000 employees in over 70 countries, and has a large presence in Europe, the Americas, Asia-Pacific and the emerging markets.
Salary / Benefits
I work hand in hand with the IT Manager, System Admin, and Network Admin. It was a support role that deals with user issues throughout the company. Some duties also involved a lot of paper works like IT purchase orders, IT Contracts, data center documentation, etc. Most challenging part was disinvesting IT assets, as it was a tedious process of properly disposing IT equipment which was really a lot. Usually leaves the office really late, maybe added 2 to 3hrs. But i really enjoyed it because i really had nothing to do after.
Pros
got the chance to work with really wonderful people
Cons
no longevity in terms of the role
Salary / Benefits
Great working environment, competent people managers, good environment for professional growth, fosters desirable values and work ethics, promotes teamwork.
Salary / Benefits
-Great work culture and people -Various opportunities for training -Encourages career growth and internal mobility -Management is transparent on the current situation of the bank
Pros
Work environment and training
Cons
Salary and bonuses
Salary / Benefits
- settlement of payments, examination of shipping docs, prepares report, checks daily operations transactions - prioritization, gain friends, adopt changes - shorthanded, end to end process - i enjoy quality service to clients
Pros
Opportunity to achieve work related industry update
Cons
Long hours, indefinite break time, chances to work on weekends