Destinations Of The World

Destinations Of The World Employee Reviews

Philippines8 reviews

Productive and fun workplace

Good management but they need to be objective when promoting people. It has a perfect work and life balance. Need to address the insufficient employees benefits and salary.

Pros

Free Coffee, Juice and Mineral Water.

Cons

The management decision is sometimes subjective.

company outing

I am very happy there in my 14 months experience at destinations of the world by webbeds.I enjoy and love my work.We have a team work and good enviromnent the boss,manager and supervisor was so nice.

Pros

Free coffee, Juice, Hot chocolate and snacks sometimes free meal

Cons

8 Hours

Challenging and fun work place.

The management are very friendly and they provide competitive salary and fair HMO coverage. The job is quite challenging as you will encounter different issues everyday that test and enhanced your problem solving skills.

Interesting workplace

My first time to work as a customer service in a travel agency setting. Company is a new company in the Philippines with a somewhat structured approach but the facilities needs improvement as there is limited space for employees to rest during break time.

Pros

24 days vacation leave if you convert your sick leaves to vacation leaves

Cons

Needs improvement on facilites

Just ok to work if the management treat their people equally

They should be aware of what their people's need.and not only for those who close to the manangement.employees will stay to the company if they treat the employees equally... This is just my opinion as i can see and observed.

Pros

Enjoying work

Cons

Changing management

Nice salary but work as a robot

Is a kind of work that I like, even if many people left it after the training. The company doesn't care if the worker has a family, there people work on holidays, nights, always and they cannot to get sick more then 2 weeks in a year. They are very strictly at all. Rigid rules to follow and is not allowed to have the phone at work, you have to close it in your cabinet, before to go inside the room where you will work in your schedule.

Pros

Nice salary

Cons

To much work to fix in a short time while you are receiving many phone calls about other issues

Tense work place

The nature of the work is really nice, the work itself, however, the work load is not well distribute. Hence, so many customers complaining about the quality of the service.

Management are good

Management are good. They give enough training to enhance employees skills. The job is not repititive. People are recognized and the job is challenging.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Destinations Of The World. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Destinations Of The World Reviews by Location

Learn about Destinations Of The World in popular locations

• Destinations Of The World
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?