Design Coordinates Inc

Design Coordinates Inc Management reviews

Salary / Benefits
Main Office based employees works 5 day/week, 8hrs / day Site assigned employees works 5.5day/week, 8hrs/days Overtime is generous but is well monitored to avoid exploitation Paid Time off (leave) composed of 10 leaves at 1st year and plus 1 leave per month.
Pros
Quality Management
Cons
Lower than expected salary
Salary / Benefits
DCI is the one of the best construction management company here in the philippines. I really enjoyed my year in DCI. I probably recommend DCI to my other friends
Salary / Benefits
All employees are very accomodating and you will learn a lot about project management. You must willing to work at different locations and you must willing to do night shifts.
Salary / Benefits
Will have a good experience in construction management. They provide good benefits such as 13.5 month pay, performance bonus and project bonus. Salary will be based on experience.
Salary / Benefits
the typical day work is project monitoring of development in site. I learn different types of work in DCI like project management, project execution, estimates and cutting of list of rebars.
Salary / Benefits
Job Work / Life Balance: Dependent on the Project Status & Stakeholders Salary / Benefits: Good for starting and single professionals (not supporting a family) but not for long-term or settlement maybe unless you're on the Managerial & Executive Level. Since it's a consultancy industry, you cannot demand an above average or highly satisfying compensation and benefits. Job Security / Advancement: Performance Evaluation is qualitative, thus there's no clear ordinal basis of ranking. But for a long-term appraiser, maybe he/she already knows how to get his/her target results. It's a 360-degree evaluation system but ratio is 10% (self) : 90% (by immediate superior) and objectivity of the appraiser cannot be guaranteed. Management: The Executive Management is good and cares for its people in various ways. However, just like any other organization, they really cannot secure their appointed officers/managers' effective performance. The bulk of workload is evidently shouldered by the rank & file staff and there are times that even the managerial responsibilities/duties are transferred to the rank & file. Job Culture: Generally, the company culture is good and ideal. However, it is inevitable that there are various micro-culture within the specific team of different projects which might not necessarily be aligned with that of the company. It is really dependent on the head/manager's style of each team. There's no guarantee of culture singularity despite common company system or protocol.
Salary / Benefits
My 1 year work experience under DCI is both fulfilling and challenging. As a starter in the construction management industry, DCI has taught me a lot of work ethics, the management is oganized, the work environment is stable and healthy, the balance in working life even under pressure is still present, and in DCI, the welfare of the employees are well taken care of.
Salary / Benefits
Given that this is a project management company, hectic days are expected. I learned lots of things regarding construction procedures, materials, and terms. The people are very welcoming and the hardest part of the job is going on site and facing its dangers. However, overall, it is fun and conducive.
Pros
Free lunches and good people.
Salary / Benefits
Company is very good..Management is very supportive and all other positive traits. The company can be considered a long time employment consideration. Employees and Staffs are very polite and courteous.
Pros
Bonuses and perpetual salary increases and performance bonuses
Cons
Needs patients and deep understanding of stakeholders and clients
Salary / Benefits
Provides technical expertise and main support to the Construction Project Manager on coordination and mechanical, plumbing, sanitary, fire protection and LPG System aspects of the work ensuring the proper and timely execution, monitoring, control and close out/acceptance of the project all in accordance with the Construction Project Management Plan (CPMP)
Pros
Performance bonus
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot from my competitive bosses about engineering management , they let us experience the real deal, we are working as engineers not just as intern. They involved us in the meeting for preparation of certain activities
Salary / Benefits
The work place is really suitable for the work and the management is really approachable. The working hours is good enough for an employee. Here I learned how to do punch lists, reports, estimates and many more. I really enjoyed staying at Ascott Makati where the site I was assigned.
Salary / Benefits
Works starts from Monday to Saturday for site based employees (Project engineer & Architects). Skills such as construction management can be obtained. Benefits like Medical Card, bonuses, Transportation Allowance, communication allowance and staff house are provided. It depends on the site location if you will be comfortable with your job environment. the co-workers are the best part of my job.
Pros
Cons
Working Environment
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work is more on inspection, you will learn a lot with life especially when talking to the workers at site, also to the engineers around you. For DCI management, they are all easily approachable. The hardest part of the job is to solve issues during the work is on the critical stage. the most enjoyable part of the job is when you reach one milestone of the project like Topping Off, Closing the Facade, etc.
Pros
Free meals when having a staff meeting
Cons
Calling you from work during your rest day
Salary / Benefits
DCI has established work environment with solid reputation in handling construction projects. top management have full dedication to improve all aspect to gain more respect as top leading construction managers.
Pros
life insurance
Cons
provincial assignment
Salary / Benefits
If you want a good experience DCI can be a great help especially in construction management since its their environment but in terms of compensation, it does not.
Salary / Benefits
I've been motivated since day 1 til my last day. My mentor together with the other employees are very fun to be with and they're very helpful. The management is strict but they will give you a good response. I've been assigned to one of their project on site. The office on site was great and it's very comfortable.
Salary / Benefits
DCI is the first and best construction management company in the Philippines. With a number of high-caliber projects under its belt, it's a company to work with for life. But I need a bigger salary, so I went abroad to find that greener opportunity.
Pros
Continuous training and opportunities for learning
Salary / Benefits
The work in RLB is per project accomplishment and there is no trainings for newbie QS and i learned that if you dont ask what is the basic doings or works in qs you cant work corectly. The manangement is not fair and not following in the labor code. i enjoy the company of my co-workers and the most enjoyable part in RLB is during Christmas Party.
Pros
Cons
Management not fair
Salary / Benefits
Since Design Coordinates is a Project Management Firm so they just focus on PM. Management is good and for the co-workers is good als. The hardest part is less trainings in QS and the most enjoyable part of the job when we finish our work ahead of time.
Pros
every projsect bonus
Cons
less trainigs for QS
Salary / Benefits
The strong leadership in the construction industry, the coordination of each team members, the task assignments and the presence of the management in every requests that we have. These are the major edges of DCI in other construction management that are really impressive.