Design Coordinates Inc

Design Coordinates Inc Employee Reviews for Quantity Surveyor

Quantity Surveyor5 reviews
Philippines5 reviews

career advancement, good co-workers as well as workplace

Same as everyday work as Quantity Surveyor/Mechanical Engineer at office. I learned a lot from co-workers in terms of Civil, structural and architectural items. Good people with good workplace.

Pros

free transportation

benefits

If you want a good experience DCI can be a great help especially in construction management since its their environment but in terms of compensation, it does not.

The works are not systemized

The work in RLB is per project accomplishment and there is no trainings for newbie QS and i learned that if you dont ask what is the basic doings or works in qs you cant work corectly. The manangement is not fair and not following in the labor code. i enjoy the company of my co-workers and the most enjoyable part in RLB is during Christmas Party.

Pros

Cons

Management not fair

More focus on Projcect Management

Since Design Coordinates is a Project Management Firm so they just focus on PM. Management is good and for the co-workers is good als. The hardest part is less trainings in QS and the most enjoyable part of the job when we finish our work ahead of time.

Pros

every projsect bonus

Cons

less trainigs for QS

Satisfactory

Working in Design Coordinates, Inc. is a great experience for me. This is so far the longest stay I had in a company and this is where I was able to grow not just in my career path, but in my whole being as an individual.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Design Coordinates Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits