Design Coordinates Inc

Design Coordinates Inc Employee Reviews for Project Engineer

Project Engineer16 reviews
Philippines16 reviews

Too many work load

Challenging because you will learn a lot of things especially in CM's work. However, too many work load especially when you're handling dual project and dual role.

Ok

The company is ok, I learned a lot in my line of work. They have many seminars and training to offer, but the salary is way below the market value of the employee.

Pros

Seminars and Trainings

Cons

Low Salary

Company politics are very obvious.Do not expect to get promoted if you don’t have any connections. 🍻(beer) with them is the key to success.

Low salaryCompany politics (No connection = no promotion)Project Managers sometimes are not qualifiedValue clients MORE than welfare of employees

Pros

Christmas bonus

Cons

Too many to mention

Compliant with ISO and Project Management international standards with a high level of integrity in all aspects. I learned Discipline, Cooperation, and Integrity with DCI.

Fun and productive workplace for the beginner

A day before I worked in design coordinate Incorporate i was too concerned about the thing and knowledge if what challenge that i will encounter in the company by then at the end of my working there i am now convince That its its a kind of experience in my engineering field that ever lust. That's all.

Pros

Contruction

Cons

Long hour

When it comes to integrity DCI is the best

DCI is the one of the best construction management company here in the philippines. I really enjoyed my year in DCI. I probably recommend DCI to my other friends

Have a lot to learn

Will have a good experience in construction management. They provide good benefits such as 13.5 month pay, performance bonus and project bonus. Salary will be based on experience.

Good for security and employment stability

I enjoyed and learned new things during my stay in Design Coordinates Inc. It was my first time to work in the Construction Industry that I'm not too familiar with but when I started working here they provided with enough seminars and training so that all employees will gain new knowledge and skills. You can learn lots of things especially in managing and how to deal with other contractors. How to solve conflict and design issue that occur in site during actual installation.

Pros

Free lunch during meetings, Free staff house with electricity wifi and water

Cons

Low Salary and low increase

top project management company

DCI has established work environment with solid reputation in handling construction projects. top management have full dedication to improve all aspect to gain more respect as top leading construction managers.

Pros

life insurance

Cons

provincial assignment

Productive and fun

-will have a professional growth -active environment -friendly environment -meet your expectation on salary and benefits -fulfilling as a professional

Best Construction Management Company in the Philippines

DCI is the first and best construction management company in the Philippines. With a number of high-caliber projects under its belt, it's a company to work with for life. But I need a bigger salary, so I went abroad to find that greener opportunity.

Pros

Continuous training and opportunities for learning

Cons

Working in a construction management is a career growth

Pros

With allowance and free service

Cons

Low salary

Impressive

The strong leadership in the construction industry, the coordination of each team members, the task assignments and the presence of the management in every requests that we have. These are the major edges of DCI in other construction management that are really impressive.

construction Project Management

Highly successful company Good environment Competitive people number one Construction Project Management Good boss Responsible Hardworking Honest people has Coordination

Technical Project Coordinator/QA-QC Head

Project Management on Documentation in Compliance to CMD-QMS CQC on Form Works; Steel Re-Bars, Concrete Works, Pipe and Fittings Conduct Regular Inspection Base on CQC Construction ISO Manual Ensures Project Compliance to latest Safety Regulations/Standards Properly Maintain & Orders for Safety Matters for Construction Site Manages Sub-contractors to ensure Project Completion Coordinate with other Group Prepare Bill of Materials, Shop Drawings for Plan Revisions

Productive, challenging and fun workplace

* A busy but fun day, full of new learning and challenge. * Many things - about construction, design, and code/standards, as well as good camaraderie. * Management is good. * My co-workers are good and friendly. * I cannot remember the hardest part of the job because I enjoyed every challenge I encountered and solved every one of them. * The most enjoyable part of the job is that I learned a lot and my co-workers are friendly, and culture of the company itself is very good and friendly.

Cons

I worked overtime hours because I need to and I enjoy my job anyway.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Design Coordinates Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits