Design Coordinates Inc

Design Coordinates Inc Employee Reviews for Project Architect

Project Architect5 reviews
Philippines5 reviews

Productive, competitive and best place for learning experience

Main Office based employees works 5 day/week, 8hrs / day Site assigned employees works 5.5day/week, 8hrs/days Overtime is generous but is well monitored to avoid exploitation Paid Time off (leave) composed of 10 leaves at 1st year and plus 1 leave per month.

Pros

Quality Management

Cons

Lower than expected salary

Competent, Collaborative and Cooperative.

Very collaborative and cooperative. All employees are team players. You could learn from each other. And they'll teach you how to manage not just time but also how you communicate from the gencon workers in construction and also the allied professionals you are working with.

Pros

There are free lunches sometimes.

Cons

Sometimes you are assigned too far from your hometown.

The perks of working under this company is that they offer good benefits.

My 1 year work experience under DCI is both fulfilling and challenging. As a starter in the construction management industry, DCI has taught me a lot of work ethics, the management is oganized, the work environment is stable and healthy, the balance in working life even under pressure is still present, and in DCI, the welfare of the employees are well taken care of.

Great Benefits and co-workers

Works starts from Monday to Saturday for site based employees (Project engineer & Architects). Skills such as construction management can be obtained. Benefits like Medical Card, bonuses, Transportation Allowance, communication allowance and staff house are provided. It depends on the site location if you will be comfortable with your job environment. the co-workers are the best part of my job.

Pros

Cons

Working Environment

Professional Managing Directors

I admire the people working at Design Coordinates, Inc. I learned so many things like applying our core values, Discipline, Cooperation and Integrity.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Design Coordinates Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits