Design Coordinates Inc

Design Coordinates Inc Employee Reviews for Intern

Intern6 reviews
Philippines6 reviews

3.8Job Security & Advancement

Good experience for project management

Good experience even as an intern, it provided us good training in site inspection and project management. Employees are lik e familues, work isn repetitie

Workmates are very friendly. Had a good supervisor.

As an student intern, i learned from my supervisor that not everything can be learned from school. I learned a lot about project quality control and its importance to clients.

The people are very welcoming which makes the work environment a productive and fun place to work in.

Given that this is a project management company, hectic days are expected. I learned lots of things regarding construction procedures, materials, and terms. The people are very welcoming and the hardest part of the job is going on site and facing its dangers. However, overall, it is fun and conducive.

Pros

Free lunches and good people.

Overall it was Okay

Okay for I have not spent too much time within the company's premises due to the fact that I went there for just a couple of months. But nevertheless, the staffs are cooperative, friendly and takes time to teach us even in their free time.

Fun construction site experienced

I experienced to work on site Different kinds of projects Designed particular project in laguna Designated in design and fit-out team

Pros

Free transportation

Productive and fun

I enjoyed being at work. Do and pass the reports needed ahead on the scheduled time. I cooperate nicely to my co-workers that is why i never failed to receive the cooperation and support i needed too. The most enjoyable part of the job is the completion of a certain project in lieu to the requirement the owner demands.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Design Coordinates Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Design Coordinates Inc Reviews by Location

Learn about Design Coordinates Inc in popular locations

• Design Coordinates Inc
  • Intern
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?