Design Coordinates Inc

Design Coordinates Inc Employee Reviews for Construction Project Manager

Construction Project Manager5 reviews
Philippines5 reviews

Good

Our working days is Monday to Satyrday. The CEO is leveled headed leader who treat all employee through their best effort. Management here is graded through employees performance level. The culture is no political aspect only work and collaborate if needed.The most chalenging is when i work with 70% of our staffwere millenials

Pros

stable job

Cons

must work with due diligence

Encourage employees to take on different responsibilities outside their daily tasks.

great positive perspective view.Can-do, go-the-extra-mile and win-win attitudes are evident signs of workplace wellness. Employees have a sense of camaraderie, cooperation, and empowerment.

Pros

performance bonus

Cons

comply with the deadlines

Colleagues can be kept for a lifetime.

I had a very exceptional experience working at DCI. I also had the opportunity to get involved in big projects plus a won friends to keep for a lifetime.

Pros

Great bosses

Cons

I seldom hate the uniform.

Very good company

Company is very good..Management is very supportive and all other positive traits. The company can be considered a long time employment consideration. Employees and Staffs are very polite and courteous.

Pros

Bonuses and perpetual salary increases and performance bonuses

Cons

Needs patients and deep understanding of stakeholders and clients

Fun work place

A typical day at work is more on inspection, you will learn a lot with life especially when talking to the workers at site, also to the engineers around you. For DCI management, they are all easily approachable. The hardest part of the job is to solve issues during the work is on the critical stage. the most enjoyable part of the job is when you reach one milestone of the project like Topping Off, Closing the Facade, etc.

Pros

Free meals when having a staff meeting

Cons

Calling you from work during your rest day

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Design Coordinates Inc?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Design Coordinates Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits