Design Coordinates Inc

Design Coordinates Inc Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Main Office based employees works 5 day/week, 8hrs / day Site assigned employees works 5.5day/week, 8hrs/days Overtime is generous but is well monitored to avoid exploitation Paid Time off (leave) composed of 10 leaves at 1st year and plus 1 leave per month.
Pros
Quality Management
Cons
Lower than expected salary
Salary / Benefits
I had a very exceptional experience working at DCI. I also had the opportunity to get involved in big projects plus a won friends to keep for a lifetime.
Pros
Great bosses
Cons
I seldom hate the uniform.
Salary / Benefits
DCI is the one of the best construction management company here in the philippines. I really enjoyed my year in DCI. I probably recommend DCI to my other friends
Salary / Benefits
i am happy to be part of their team. they have no hassle or pressure at work. the co-workers are very awesome because they always teach me about what i never been familiar mostly in construction.
Salary / Benefits
All employees are very accomodating and you will learn a lot about project management. You must willing to work at different locations and you must willing to do night shifts.
Salary / Benefits
Will have a good experience in construction management. They provide good benefits such as 13.5 month pay, performance bonus and project bonus. Salary will be based on experience.
Salary / Benefits
Very collaborative and cooperative. All employees are team players. You could learn from each other. And they'll teach you how to manage not just time but also how you communicate from the gencon workers in construction and also the allied professionals you are working with.
Pros
There are free lunches sometimes.
Cons
Sometimes you are assigned too far from your hometown.
Salary / Benefits
the typical day work is project monitoring of development in site. I learn different types of work in DCI like project management, project execution, estimates and cutting of list of rebars.
Salary / Benefits
Job Work / Life Balance: Dependent on the Project Status & Stakeholders Salary / Benefits: Good for starting and single professionals (not supporting a family) but not for long-term or settlement maybe unless you're on the Managerial & Executive Level. Since it's a consultancy industry, you cannot demand an above average or highly satisfying compensation and benefits. Job Security / Advancement: Performance Evaluation is qualitative, thus there's no clear ordinal basis of ranking. But for a long-term appraiser, maybe he/she already knows how to get his/her target results. It's a 360-degree evaluation system but ratio is 10% (self) : 90% (by immediate superior) and objectivity of the appraiser cannot be guaranteed. Management: The Executive Management is good and cares for its people in various ways. However, just like any other organization, they really cannot secure their appointed officers/managers' effective performance. The bulk of workload is evidently shouldered by the rank & file staff and there are times that even the managerial responsibilities/duties are transferred to the rank & file. Job Culture: Generally, the company culture is good and ideal. However, it is inevitable that there are various micro-culture within the specific team of different projects which might not necessarily be aligned with that of the company. It is really dependent on the head/manager's style of each team. There's no guarantee of culture singularity despite common company system or protocol.
Salary / Benefits
My 1 year work experience under DCI is both fulfilling and challenging. As a starter in the construction management industry, DCI has taught me a lot of work ethics, the management is oganized, the work environment is stable and healthy, the balance in working life even under pressure is still present, and in DCI, the welfare of the employees are well taken care of.
Salary / Benefits
As an student intern, i learned from my supervisor that not everything can be learned from school. I learned a lot about project quality control and its importance to clients.
Salary / Benefits
HR staff is not well organized with their schedules they kept on waiting me a thousands years before they stepped out to see me. Should use emails and messages to communicate with the applicants whose living in far provinces and should not insist to report in HO Buendia just to give a small paper for the list of requirements. Mostly, engrs and CPM should refrained saying bad words in the office area.
Salary / Benefits
Given that this is a project management company, hectic days are expected. I learned lots of things regarding construction procedures, materials, and terms. The people are very welcoming and the hardest part of the job is going on site and facing its dangers. However, overall, it is fun and conducive.
Pros
Free lunches and good people.
Salary / Benefits
Company is very good..Management is very supportive and all other positive traits. The company can be considered a long time employment consideration. Employees and Staffs are very polite and courteous.
Pros
Bonuses and perpetual salary increases and performance bonuses
Cons
Needs patients and deep understanding of stakeholders and clients
Salary / Benefits
a big company in Philippines but not giving salary to all trainees. a lot of new things to learn about. very accommodating senior managers and colleagues.
Salary / Benefits
A workplace with good work environment and culture. Company strives to promote and continuously practice good work ethics. Entry level can have a handful and worthy experience in here.
Salary / Benefits
Provides technical expertise and main support to the Construction Project Manager on coordination and mechanical, plumbing, sanitary, fire protection and LPG System aspects of the work ensuring the proper and timely execution, monitoring, control and close out/acceptance of the project all in accordance with the Construction Project Management Plan (CPMP)
Pros
Performance bonus
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot from my competitive bosses about engineering management , they let us experience the real deal, we are working as engineers not just as intern. They involved us in the meeting for preparation of certain activities
Salary / Benefits
The work place is really suitable for the work and the management is really approachable. The working hours is good enough for an employee. Here I learned how to do punch lists, reports, estimates and many more. I really enjoyed staying at Ascott Makati where the site I was assigned.
Salary / Benefits
Works starts from Monday to Saturday for site based employees (Project engineer & Architects). Skills such as construction management can be obtained. Benefits like Medical Card, bonuses, Transportation Allowance, communication allowance and staff house are provided. It depends on the site location if you will be comfortable with your job environment. the co-workers are the best part of my job.
Pros
Cons
Working Environment
Salary / Benefits
I admire the people working at Design Coordinates, Inc. I learned so many things like applying our core values, Discipline, Cooperation and Integrity.