Deployed Philippines Inc

Deployed Philippines Inc Employee Reviews

Philippines11 reviews

Office vibes

Working here at Deployed is great. It has good office space, inviting environment, productive activities to do and more. You get to meet a lot of people from different departments and interact with them.

Pros

Free Lunches, Interactive activities

Cons

Long hours (if needed)

Meh

Meh. Good for people who wants to be a quick role and hire. Bad culture tbh because cut throat requirements. Everyday onsite work starting GCQ which is bad.

Pros

High pay

Cons

Long hours, management

Productive and competitive work

A very productive and somewhat stressful but fun environment and culture.A goal-oriented but also flexible. Relaxed but somehow pressuring targets.Seniors are very helpful and guide you to do better at work.Has a work-life balance culture is always a priority.

Nice, growing company

Always good to work for a company that started small. Ideas, at best, are heard and considered. Easy, relaxed environment, with the right amount of challenge. Could sometimes be really fast paced, but you get used to it.

A start up but challenging company that will give you an opportunity for career growth

Flexible work arrangement and working hours is a big privilege. The leadership style of my immediate superior is awesome (which I consider myself blessed as he taught me things that would be a great help for my career and so for the benefit of the whole team.) Collaborative and a happy to be with. Seasonal events and celebrations with savory foods that you'll enjoy for sure.

Relaxed and Enjoyed

Our team promotes relaxed and fun environment. I started here for almost a year now and up till now I havent feel stress yet, pressured Yes but which is normal for a kind of business we have.

Fun work place and peaceful.

Working in this company gives me the 'life work balance' lifestyle. Stress is common in every company, it is already given, but the stress that I am getting now is a good stress, there are some bad stresses at times, but it is manageable, it is part of an employee's life. The department that I am with now, is pretty good, the people here are nice, and we work as a team.

Pros

We have monthly celebrations, and sometimes with free food, Easy to deal with people and Company is trying to improve the areas that needs to be improve.

Cons

Since it is a growing company, there are things that needs to be improved

Work-life balance

Work-life balance is well-observed here, all you have to do is to deliver output as expected. Management shows support and help to their employees' needs.

Took good care of their employees ☺️

They took good care of their employees ☺️ Love being with this company as they are so welcoming and always cared to the welfare of their employees.....

Start-up company with several things to improve on

Poor company culture. Very transactional and not nurturing relationships. Never speak up against the management or else your stay with this company will be diffucult.

Pros

Monthly birthday celebration, HR connects, incentives.

Cons

HR Manager was power tripper, Management Team does care about the welfare of the employees, Poor response to COVID

A work place that you can consider your second home.

A healthy life because all the accounts are day shift. I've learned New Zealand culture. Management is very accommodating. A pleasant ambiance inside the office, it's always clean. The hardest part of the job... Well, I can't think of any. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I do have a flexible schedule that starts from 6 am to 8 am so I don't need to worry if I will be late every single day because I won't.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deployed Philippines Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits