Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines

Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Its productive because it helped poor people and because of this program their children are able to study well. The work place is very nice because the people were very supportive and respectful.
Pros
Free load card, printer, ink, paper supplies.
Cons
10 hours
Salary / Benefits
Good salary and opportunities to work and stay in the company. You learn to manage well your time due to deadlines expected and unexpected ones. Still, it is a good company.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
Long hours and deadlines
Salary / Benefits
Many trainings and seminars conducted to the staff. It includes Financial Management, Project Management, Auditing and Human Resource. Good for fresh graduates.
Salary / Benefits
Thankful enough to be part of the agency and they gave me the chance to work with the DSWD workers. I'm very much lucky that they considered me on the job even if it was just a contractual. The experience will never be forgotten.
Salary / Benefits
having a good workmates can make your work more fun and less stress, i experienced that feelings when i got a part time job in dswd because it's more happy when i go to work
Salary / Benefits
these kind of works are one of my challenging experience, because we really need to double our time serve, to search and prioritize the poor and vulnerable group of people in the community. because this program aims to indentify the poor family households
Pros
all meals sponsored byB LGU
Salary / Benefits
to empower the community, enable to reduce poverty and most of all improve local governance. that's the objectives of the program which i learn in my more than 4 years in service.
Salary / Benefits
Excellent.. Most of the workers are friendly and kind but our contract were early ended because of the budget.. I need stable work for my family and for our future..
Salary / Benefits
The work and salary amount is indeed good but sometimes the salary is very delayed. But overall it's fun and memorable experience as a field worker...
Salary / Benefits
You will work for 5 days a week. A place where your career will develop. The management is good and the salary is justifiable. The hardest part of the job is the time pressure to finish the projects.
Pros
Free hotel accommodations during trainings
Cons
Need to do overtime work in order to cope up with the timelines
Salary / Benefits
The work is field enumerator for listahanan. It was so stressful due to many occuring changes of codes from the region. The pay is not consistent in terms of pay release. Until now were still waiting for the travel expenses. It took three months to be hired. And the is always late for release. The upper is so demanding
Salary / Benefits
i've learned a lot in my job in DSWD but so stressful because of difficulties in travelling in rural areas, and very hard to handle a hundreds of people interview in a day, rainy days are so difficult to travel beacause its too far from our home, other that its hard to handle some peoples attitude and attention.
Salary / Benefits
Being a government worker for almost 5 years is my pleasure and honored, I learned a lot and experienced actual interaction with the people who needs help.I loved my job and I'm proud being a government worker even though its a stressful job but it's has a great feeling that you help others.
Salary / Benefits
During my entire stay in the company, everything was good. I just have a problem with their communications. Since i am a field worker, the instructions and announcements weren't clear. They keep changing the forms that keeps us from doing our work on time since we have to do it again. And when they need something, you need to give it.right away. But other that that, everything else is fine.
Salary / Benefits
My overall rating in DSWD is almost 100 percent because of its compassion to people. They were willing to work in a risky and inconvenient working place at field.
Pros
Nothing follows
Cons
Nothing follows
Salary / Benefits
To obtain a meaningful and valuable work where I can apply the knowledge that I have learned and develop my personality as a career person while utilizing my skills and to bring out and harness the best of my potentials for the glory of God and for the benefit of my employer, the community, and myself in preparation for the future advancement to the top management
Salary / Benefits
Working in DSWD were fun at the same time stressful especially if you have time frame. And I learned to be patient and mindful in conducting interview in field.
Salary / Benefits
Even though i worked here late, but their staff is very friendly and employees are very friendly. Hopefully I can work here as a regular employee if given a chance someday.
Salary / Benefits
They help me mold my skills in my future field. They want the best of their trainees to be helpful in their future job. My journey there is challenging yet very knowledgeable.
Salary / Benefits
Field Interviewer is a rough job but enjoyable, you gonna go every house in the barangay and have some interview,some of the family that we went thier house is just made of scrap materials but they were still happy even if they that kind of house. Field interviewer you have to endure the heat and sometimes you can't stop even if it raining just finish and reach the household that you have to interview
Salary / Benefits
Its my pleasure to be part of dswd for a few days.....it develop my personality and be open for what is the important needs of the beneficiaries of 4p's...