Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines

Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines Employee Reviews for Intern

Salary / Benefits
all in all, the government agency had become one of my best experiences. I tend to mingle with different k8nds of people who come in the office and learned how to work efficiently and effectively though I was just an intern that time.
Salary / Benefits
They help me mold my skills in my future field. They want the best of their trainees to be helpful in their future job. My journey there is challenging yet very knowledgeable.
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot about this company. They help me in so many things and they are very generous and kind. The workplace culture are very nice and clean.
Salary / Benefits
In this job your patience and your emotional intelligence will be test. You will encounter different personalities everyday. You have to calm yourself in cantering thier complains about their befits because there are can't easily understand.
Salary / Benefits
seeing marginalized and abused people go inside the office everyday and then greeted and taken good care of our seniors in the office inspires me to also do better and genuinely care for our clients. They push you to do better and to be better.
Pros
Homey environment
Cons
little job vacancy/ opportunities
Salary / Benefits
Understand the basics of a SHORT business description. ... List EVERYTHING that your business offers. ... Identify what you really WANT to sell. ... Use the RULE of three! ... Attract the RIGHT customer. ... Put it ALL together. ... Know when to get HELP.
Salary / Benefits
Very comfortable to work with other co employees and superior. To be more significant in other areas I'm not aware of. It was such a wonderful experience to work in them.
Pros
Food
Salary / Benefits
The people is so approachable and I have learned a lot in socializing and communicating to other people. I have learned how to use fax machine, to answer phone calls, filing documents and assisting applicants in HR department.
Pros
Approachable employees
Cons
time travel
Salary / Benefits
It was a great experience for me to be part of the internship program conducted by government last year because I've learned a lot from it. It was really a fun and productive moment ive done for a very important purpose in my entire life.
Pros
good working environment
Cons
none so far
Salary / Benefits
Like any other government agency, it has a long process especially in paper works. Programs are comprehensive and ideal. Staff is friendly. The agency is inline with my vision as a social worker.
Salary / Benefits
productive, a well adjusted work place , co-workers, staff are cooperative. have a coordination and good communication with the partners organizations. helps new employees to cope up with the agency demands and services through orientation.
Pros
working with understanding co employees
Salary / Benefits
The employees are very approachable. Friendly environment. Employees are very loyal to their work. Even stress and pressure strikes, they can still manage to entertain clients properly.
Pros
Free lunch sometimes
Salary / Benefits
Working with them are very fun and they are flexible anytime. I learn how to use some office machine and application on how they make a plan on making building. The worker are coming at 8:00 and they will go at 5:00. The hardest part is to make a letter because I am not good enough in English grammar. I enjoyed working with them because they are responsive and flexible.
Salary / Benefits
I have learned so many things. I did such as answering telephone calls, receiving or outing of the documents to be given from another office. I learned to use Autocad. And i learned to print the plan in a4 sheet from Autocad drawing. I used to encode. The job was so easy and enjoyable. There was no hard part of the job. All was fine.
Pros
Free lunches if conducted a meeting
Salary / Benefits
The office where i am work with as an intern are very good in supervising their interns and handling difficulties that the interns facing particularly in during working in their office. i learned many thing s to them particularly in socialization, showing talents that boost my self esteem and confidence, the hardest part of the job is the day of submission and deadlines, the most enjoyable part of the job are the every week performance after the flag ceremony and working with co interns in paper works and the assistance and guidance that given by our supervisors during our internship at DSWD
Pros
free lunch and shuttle bus service from office to my home
Cons
Minimum hours
Salary / Benefits
in this company i have learned to value those children who have no parents that will guide them and care for them and also those mothers who are being abused.
Salary / Benefits
it will enhance the capability of the staffs specifically the interns to do thei task as well as their jobs it has disciplinary actions ..it helps the poor people to build their livelihood and life,, it is nice to work with them