Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines

Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines Employee Reviews for Facilitator

Salary / Benefits
Many trainings and seminars conducted to the staff. It includes Financial Management, Project Management, Auditing and Human Resource. Good for fresh graduates.
Salary / Benefits
to empower the community, enable to reduce poverty and most of all improve local governance. that's the objectives of the program which i learn in my more than 4 years in service.
Salary / Benefits
During my entire stay in the company, everything was good. I just have a problem with their communications. Since i am a field worker, the instructions and announcements weren't clear. They keep changing the forms that keeps us from doing our work on time since we have to do it again. And when they need something, you need to give it.right away. But other that that, everything else is fine.
Salary / Benefits
Variety of professionals working on one team. wide range of skills necessary for each project that is provided. output based deliverables for each phase of the project
Salary / Benefits
From Planning (Designing, Estimating), Implementation and Monitoring of Projects up to Operation and Maintenance of the Sub-Projects of the barangays from the municipality of Malalalag.
Salary / Benefits
The Department of Social Welfare is a good office with competitive salary. They help vulnerable and marginalize people specifically KC NCDDP Program..
Salary / Benefits
About they company i work its good like they salary give to staff but my dislike sometimes when a superior ask our output even it is not the deadline he ask to submit it.but must i like is when the company give an award as top performing community facilitator.
Salary / Benefits
the department is good but the one who handle the projects is not effective which to the point he/she will choose her/his favorite employee. no proper tenure
Pros
free allowance
Cons
no proper tenure
Salary / Benefits
The company when i was employed are gave me a valuable experience and enhance those skills i had, this experience also mold me on how to be flexible in facing different people and i think i have no idea to dislike this company..
Salary / Benefits
*Helps gain and boost your self confidence in dealing people with different beliefs, behavior and attitude. *Provides technical assistance before, during, and after sub-project implementation at the community level. *Has short timeline to follow.
Salary / Benefits
Challenge your ability to handle youself in dealing with different attitude of people. Always ready in any kind of work and be open minded. Flexibily and passion is a must in this company.
Pros
Avail holiday
Cons
No security of tenure
Salary / Benefits
Being part of DSWD-Kalahi was a big help for my career because I have learned a lot from them. I learned how to prepare the engineering documents such as program of works, detailed estimates and plans.
Salary / Benefits
My work in DSWD was very challenging due to heavy work load and locations of different types of project implemented at the same time in addition to different area location especially projects located in islet barangays where you can only travel by boat when high tide, but even on the challenge it is very fulfilling when project are implemented well and successfully especially when implemented through Bayanihan System where the community helps in implementing projects.
Pros
With travel allowance
Cons
No benefits, no overtime pay
Salary / Benefits
It requires a lot of efforts, time, and proper management. You are required to deal with people whom you do not know. Learn things which are not taught within school.
Salary / Benefits
Paper works are everywhere. Multi-tasking and team working is indeed a good help in developing our skills and advancement in our daily works. People are accommodating especially the Barangay Officials.
Pros
Free allowances
Salary / Benefits
Equal treatment and continues learning through roll out and capability training. There is inconsistency in disseminating information from head to subordinates.
Pros
Learning and great opportunity
Cons
working 7 days a week and even on holidays
Salary / Benefits
Working on this government institution is a challenging experience because I need to travel far flung areas of the provinces, but a satisfying output.
Salary / Benefits
face them every weekdays is typically work hard you need to study first before you teach your student. i learned that i am bless to have them because i'm the one who teach them how manage their time how to communicate in other people which i enjoyed most and the hardest for me is when the time pass and yet we saying goodbye!
Pros
free laugh
Cons
long hour
Salary / Benefits
Colleagues were fun to be with. Had stretched my patience with regards to dealing with community people with various attitudes. Didn't expect that I have this hidden compassion in dealing with different people with different life style.
Pros
travel and load allowance
Cons
risky job
Salary / Benefits
As a Community Facilitator in Department of Social and Welfare Development, I own my work schedule , it is office base and field and work. We do Finance and accounts monitoring ,bookkeeping, Engineering,immersion, House to house surveys and Project Monitoring. The hardest part of the job is utilizing your people in project construction and Monitoring. And the most enjoyable part are immersion to the community and house to house surveys.
Pros
Free travelallowance
Salary / Benefits
every is a very busy day not only doing office works but also in facilitating all the documents to be done by the community volunteers but also fun and i enjoy every single day spent with the community volunteers in five barangays.. i learned how to deal with different personalities and on how to deal different problems along the way. i also learned to respect more their different cultures.
Pros
free trainings