Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines

Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines Employee Reviews for Enumerator

Salary / Benefits
I met different kind of people here. I was able to gain knowledge on how handle different kind of personalities. Also, this work needs to be keen in details, some questions are tricky and also confidential.
Salary / Benefits
You learn how to communicate with the community and learn many things on how to handle situational instances You need to have a good teamwork to be able to adapt different culture.
Salary / Benefits
We we're too tired, our work is on field understood very we work even the sun rises, but i think thats not fare. Imagine we still haven't get our salary until now?
Salary / Benefits
The work is field enumerator for listahanan. It was so stressful due to many occuring changes of codes from the region. The pay is not consistent in terms of pay release. Until now were still waiting for the travel expenses. It took three months to be hired. And the is always late for release. The upper is so demanding
Salary / Benefits
My overall rating in DSWD is almost 100 percent because of its compassion to people. They were willing to work in a risky and inconvenient working place at field.
Pros
Nothing follows
Cons
Nothing follows
Salary / Benefits
Its my pleasure to be part of dswd for a few days.....it develop my personality and be open for what is the important needs of the beneficiaries of 4p's...
Salary / Benefits
My stint with DSWD was just project based though I learned a lot during my stay. I experienced dealing with people especially the elderly. Good experience.
Salary / Benefits
Very challenging because we go to remote areas, we cross rivers, we climb mountains just to gather datas per households. We encounter different kinds of personalities the way our respondents inter acts with us, but still my eagerness to make my work successful is not a hindrance for me to gather their datas.
Pros
free transportation
Cons
no allowance, long distances
Salary / Benefits
.the hardest part of the job is when you have to call for an interview but the respondent is not home or they want you to have an initial interview yet you should be pursue For as long as you love and value your work.it is one of the accomplishments in life.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines?
Salary / Benefits
What I have experienced from the company are all heartwarming and extraordinary. I have was given a chance to connect with people and actually experience their everyday life through that simple interview. I get to go places and discover manila better. The job provided was more than a job but an actual experience.
Salary / Benefits
five working days per week and each employee work 6 to 8 hours per day. we are work in field to gather all the indigent family in the whole Tarlac City. we learned how to manage our time.
Pros
free meal and transportation and we have load allowance
Cons
6 hours
Salary / Benefits
Enjoy every work we have because we encounter different types of people with different personalities. As we travel from different municipalities and barangay we have seen the different culture of the people.
Pros
Free travel allowance, foods and etc.
Cons
Co workers attitude
Salary / Benefits
Working at DSWD was nice caused it helped me how to communicate people specially in mountainous area, i can learn their culture, beliefs and tradition and also knowing the problem they encounter everyday and needs to survive.
Pros
Transportation
Salary / Benefits
as a field worker it is fun and at the same time tiring since you have to encounter a lot of different people with different personalities and what i have learned with this job is that u will be able to face and encountered the different personalities of every person.
Salary / Benefits
Getting to work on something like conducting a census was not really easy. You get to walk just to reach your quota every day and roasting yourself in the heat of the sun just to complete your task. It was a great experience and one thing I learned is to believe the saying patience is a virtue because after all the busy days you get to work yourself you will meet the rainbow at the end of your path. It was a little harder because of the heat and you get to walk into houses because we were assigned to rural areas but receiving the fruit of your hard work and determination is the most enjoyable part of the job so far, well except for meeting a lot of people and families you didn't know and having known their different stories in life was a touching part and being able to know them was indeed a great opportunity.
Pros
Free hotel accommodation, and food
Salary / Benefits
We conduct surveys. We travel places to places. The hardest part of the job is being chased by dogs, hot weather, and salary benefits. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to know more new friends.
Pros
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
Being enumerator keep me challenge to face different type of people, culture and life. Give me challenge to how them communicate in there good ways and to be visible in there daily lifestyle without interrupted them.
Pros
Travel experience
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
Its a nice job evryday.Interviewing all the poor community people.Its a goverment type of job the most enjoyable part of the job is that you know your helping other people specially those who are in need
Pros
Free food
Salary / Benefits
Different people to interact with everyday. Diffirent families baranggays and places. Its fun and very interesting that you know every family's background.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
8hrs
Salary / Benefits
Hopefully, if I got employed I want to enhanced and developed my working skills with my workmates and boss. I wish I can get along easily. And I hope I'll be promoted
Pros
Free Boarding for few months, and allowance
Cons
Hopefully not stressful
Salary / Benefits
fun to work in this company...kind supervisors and area coordinators.and happy work hours with my team mates..sometimes we have free foods..
Pros
kind boss
Cons
long work hours