Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines

Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines Employee Reviews for Enumerator

Enumerator43 reviews
Philippines43 reviews

Nice work place, helping poor/ no poor is more fun

I love working at DSWD , I love my work before. Working in a field must give interest because I love house to house basis interview at I love interacting with people.

Fun and Exciting

DSWD was my 2nd agencies to worked after I got my previous job at PSA.Working here was a life changing to be able to share or help those people who really needs daily assistance. I hope there will be more programs to offer by DSWD and more ayuda.I hope they will have vacancy this year.

Pros

Free accomodations and additional fees.

Cons

Includes Sunday or Holidays. As necessary

Productive and fun being with co workers.

The only problem of this company is when it comes to the salary especially for their field staffs its really needs to wait how many months before getting it and not helpful especially for those who are needed it 🤔😔.

Pros

Not really! Sometimes snacks.

Cons

Most of the time long working hours.

I have a great time working in the field

Working in the field is a challenge for me. Able to met different kinds of people. Some treat you well and some take you for granted and many lied their true status financially.

Pros

The baranggays where we stay provide our needs

Cons

Get ready always for the next location

Productive and enjoyed.

Know how to communicate to the barangay/s.and patience in far flang area's and must have a endurance to climb mountains and socialized and be humble as always.

Pros

Re-embursment

Cons

Fun and life changing workplace

Everytime we transfer to different place, I enjoy the unique rides that we have experienced. Meet different kinds of people. You'll experience the things that the community experiencing, ex. no cellphone signal. (No texts or calls for a week! Hahaha) Memories to be treasure.

productive

a typical day at work is very tiring because we need to conduct a household assessment wherein we interviewed all of the household in every barangay/area on where we assigned. the hardest part of the job is when the responded is not telling the truth. and the most enjoyable part is when we encountered different types of people with different kinds of personalities.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

field staff

Fun workplace

I met different kind of people here. I was able to gain knowledge on how handle different kind of personalities. Also, this work needs to be keen in details, some questions are tricky and also confidential.

The most enjoyable part of the job

You learn how to communicate with the community and learn many things on how to handle situational instances You need to have a good teamwork to be able to adapt different culture.

Nothing to say so far.

We we're too tired, our work is on field understood very we work even the sun rises, but i think thats not fare. Imagine we still haven't get our salary until now?

I worked as enumerator. It was so stressful.

The work is field enumerator for listahanan. It was so stressful due to many occuring changes of codes from the region. The pay is not consistent in terms of pay release. Until now were still waiting for the travel expenses. It took three months to be hired. And the is always late for release. The upper is so demanding

Quiet good

My overall rating in DSWD is almost 100 percent because of its compassion to people. They were willing to work in a risky and inconvenient working place at field.

Pros

Nothing follows

Cons

Nothing follows

Always be in good codition and fit to work

Its my pleasure to be part of dswd for a few days.....it develop my personality and be open for what is the important needs of the beneficiaries of 4p's...

Short stint but meaningful

My stint with DSWD was just project based though I learned a lot during my stay. I experienced dealing with people especially the elderly. Good experience.

Very challenging work for me

Very challenging because we go to remote areas, we cross rivers, we climb mountains just to gather datas per households. We encounter different kinds of personalities the way our respondents inter acts with us, but still my eagerness to make my work successful is not a hindrance for me to gather their datas.

Pros

free transportation

Cons

no allowance, long distances

.the hardest part of the job is when you have to call for an interview but the respondent is not home or they want you to have an initial interview yet you should be pursue For as long as you love and value your work.it is one of the accomplishments in life.

Enjoyable

What I have experienced from the company are all heartwarming and extraordinary. I have was given a chance to connect with people and actually experience their everyday life through that simple interview. I get to go places and discover manila better. The job provided was more than a job but an actual experience.

Ejoyable

five working days per week and each employee work 6 to 8 hours per day. we are work in field to gather all the indigent family in the whole Tarlac City. we learned how to manage our time.

Pros

free meal and transportation and we have load allowance

Cons

6 hours

Fun, Productive workplace

Enjoy every work we have because we encounter different types of people with different personalities. As we travel from different municipalities and barangay we have seen the different culture of the people.

Pros

Free travel allowance, foods and etc.

Cons

Co workers attitude

It was very nice working with DSWD

Working at DSWD was nice caused it helped me how to communicate people specially in mountainous area, i can learn their culture, beliefs and tradition and also knowing the problem they encounter everyday and needs to survive.

Pros

Transportation

Cons

good and fun to deal the work

as a field worker it is fun and at the same time tiring since you have to encounter a lot of different people with different personalities and what i have learned with this job is that u will be able to face and encountered the different personalities of every person.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines Reviews by Location

Learn about Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines in popular locations

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?