Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines

Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines Employee Reviews for Data Entry Clerk

Salary / Benefits
Working at department of social welfare and development under the program: pantawid pilipino program is an indeed a good work and I am so willing to introduce it to other people
Salary / Benefits
I have experience to work data encoder and collaborate with supervisors and co-workers that I worked the database in different of Barangay and how many people live in Taguig.
Salary / Benefits
Tasks in this department are very challenging, you have to keep up with the fast-paced work or else you will get left behind. Workmates are very accomodating and friendly.
Salary / Benefits
The work there is actually easy but the thing is our salary will always be delayed without any valid reason and we don't have benefits and all. And we are job order employees and we are neglected sometimes.
Salary / Benefits
The most enjoyable part here is where I got new friends and enjoy every moment that we had inside our work. We make fun of each other like we know each other well.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed most of time working everyday , what I've learned is communication is the greatest weapon that we need while working. The hardest part of the job is working overtime without pay although it is for our own good. But I enjoyed a lot while working with my Co- Workers.
Pros
Good Employees
Cons
No Benefits
Salary / Benefits
The Sustainable Livelihood Program (SLP) is a community-based capacity building effort that seeks to improve the program participants’ socio-economic status through two tracks: Micro-enterprise Development and Employment Facilitation.
Salary / Benefits
Maganda po ang working area/Place. Malinis. Professional po silang katrabaho. Enjoy ang Magtrabaho sa loob ng office. Minsan nakakapagod dahil kailangang mag overtime para maabot namin ang due date pero nakaktuwa dahil marami kaming pamilyang natutulungan kaya masaya po ang mag work sa dswd office at proffessional ang mga ka office mate ko po. naenjoy ko po ang mag work doon dahil sa sari sari kong experience. marami ang nagpupuntang mga magulang duon para iconfirm nila kung kasali sila listahan ng mga pangalan. Sa Pag tatrabaho ko po ng 6 months ay marami po akong natutunan.naging flexible po ako natuto akong mag work under pressure at natututo rin ako kung pano makisama .
Pros
Free Snack/Dinner if we have Overtime.
Salary / Benefits
its an easy job,the salary is good but you get your salary in two moths delay,not enjoying how they payment in their people or worker they not even care,we work for 8 hrs every day even at week end.
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines?
Salary / Benefits
so much fun working with my collegues. time management is good. i learned a lot specially on encoding and handling computers. so much fun and always enjoying with my officemates in our workplace. i dont have hard experience in the company.
Salary / Benefits
My work as a encoder, we encode all household and member of the family. It is also a quota everyday so we need to type fast. the people and the place was nice.
Salary / Benefits
Usually, we start early at 8 in the morning. Everday is routinary, always under pressure, forms kept coming in. Despite the pressure, quota are met everday. Inspite of the pressure, we tend to throw jokes just to lighten up the mood. .
Pros
Start early, if quota are met, we can go home eary
Cons
No breaks or sick leave during deadines
Salary / Benefits
I worked as Data Encoder,Data Entry or Verifier. My work is not that hard instead, I enjoyed a lot. The management is good, they always teach us to be patient everyday.
Salary / Benefits
the experience i had in dswd is exciting. even though it is just a project based job, i have gained knowledge in clerical works and i also gained knowledge in ms office applications
Salary / Benefits
it is so hard at your first job but if you get already all the jobs techniques and others then all was easy and enjoyable and you have a new family, friends and you can easily communicate with others. share some ideas and share some happy moments.
Pros
no free
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
works 8 hours a day, I learned many things in my first job. having a good relation to fellow workers, to the management and the hardest part of it is when rushing in doing the task the you really need to double your time just to finish in required time. and most enjoyable part of it is when you finish doing it with a good remarks.
Pros
free internet
Cons
Low salaries and no break time, no free meals.
Salary / Benefits
Its a nice work place if you are planning to start your career. The people are very professional they treat people very nicely its just that the salary is very low for cuntractual job
Pros
Work place and people
Cons
Crowded
Salary / Benefits
well I having a work when I was in my last company,i learned a lot of things that make me competitive and be responsible as a work mate.The management is very kind and always assist us whenever we have a problems..MY co-workers is very cooperative with me..The harvest part of my job is when my senior or my manager ask me finish the task that he give in 1 week,I didn't pass at time but I do my best to finish early as possible and he didn't get mad instead he told me that im a hard working..THe most enjoyable part of my job is when I finish my task at time that my superior give me..
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
my 4 months of stay in this agency under the project of social welfare development indicator was a superb one. It contributes growth opportunity, widen my knowledge and experiences in computer software and encoding field.
Pros
relief goods and 1 sack of rice every christmas season
Salary / Benefits
The place and the people are okay, its just the salary that wasn't working for me. The money i spend on food and my regular fares is not cutting it. Putting those two together, now i have even low salary.
Pros
Nice working hours
Cons
Low Salary
Salary / Benefits
The job schedule of what we have is the shifting schedules. I was assigned in the graveyard shift. I have learned how to use the systems that the department agency is using. i have come to know a lot of people with different personalities. The hardest part of the job is that there is a numerical quotas that we need to achieve and sometimes it's for us to achieve it because there was a time when the system is down and we can't do our work. The most enjoyable was when we were having a team building twice a month and in every break we talk about how good is life.
Pros
You can learn a lot in the job at the same time you enjoy it.
Cons
when there is no system, you can't do your job.