Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines

Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines Employee Reviews for Data Entry Clerk

Data Entry Clerk34 reviews
Philippines34 reviews

Productive. Good management

Productive. Good management. Boss are kind. Sometimes stressful but still manageable and enjoying to work. Good pay also. Just need to be patient sometimes late pay.

Good

Working at department of social welfare and development under the program: pantawid pilipino program is an indeed a good work and I am so willing to introduce it to other people

Data Encoder Clerk II and experience to work in my life.

I have experience to work data encoder and collaborate with supervisors and co-workers that I worked the database in different of Barangay and how many people live in Taguig.

Professionalism is observed here

Tasks in this department are very challenging, you have to keep up with the fast-paced work or else you will get left behind. Workmates are very accomodating and friendly.

Delayed Salary

The work there is actually easy but the thing is our salary will always be delayed without any valid reason and we don't have benefits and all. And we are job order employees and we are neglected sometimes.

Fun

The most enjoyable part here is where I got new friends and enjoy every moment that we had inside our work. We make fun of each other like we know each other well.

Fun Workplace

I enjoyed most of time working everyday , what I've learned is communication is the greatest weapon that we need while working. The hardest part of the job is working overtime without pay although it is for our own good. But I enjoyed a lot while working with my Co- Workers.

Pros

Good Employees

Cons

No Benefits

Good Government

The Sustainable Livelihood Program (SLP) is a community-based capacity building effort that seeks to improve the program participants’ socio-economic status through two tracks: Micro-enterprise Development and Employment Facilitation.

professional Development

Maganda po ang working area/Place. Malinis. Professional po silang katrabaho. Enjoy ang Magtrabaho sa loob ng office. Minsan nakakapagod dahil kailangang mag overtime para maabot namin ang due date pero nakaktuwa dahil marami kaming pamilyang natutulungan kaya masaya po ang mag work sa dswd office at proffessional ang mga ka office mate ko po. naenjoy ko po ang mag work doon dahil sa sari sari kong experience. marami ang nagpupuntang mga magulang duon para iconfirm nila kung kasali sila listahan ng mga pangalan. Sa Pag tatrabaho ko po ng 6 months ay marami po akong natutunan.naging flexible po ako natuto akong mag work under pressure at natututo rin ako kung pano makisama .

Pros

Free Snack/Dinner if we have Overtime.

productive

its an easy job,the salary is good but you get your salary in two moths delay,not enjoying how they payment in their people or worker they not even care,we work for 8 hrs every day even at week end.

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines?

productive and fun

so much fun working with my collegues. time management is good. i learned a lot specially on encoding and handling computers. so much fun and always enjoying with my officemates in our workplace. i dont have hard experience in the company.

Encoder

My work as a encoder, we encode all household and member of the family. It is also a quota everyday so we need to type fast. the people and the place was nice.

Very productive, fun and loving company.

Usually, we start early at 8 in the morning. Everday is routinary, always under pressure, forms kept coming in. Despite the pressure, quota are met everday. Inspite of the pressure, we tend to throw jokes just to lighten up the mood. .

Pros

Start early, if quota are met, we can go home eary

Cons

No breaks or sick leave during deadines

Its fun and an example of ideal workplace

I worked as Data Encoder,Data Entry or Verifier. My work is not that hard instead, I enjoyed a lot. The management is good, they always teach us to be patient everyday.

productive and easy to be with

the experience i had in dswd is exciting. even though it is just a project based job, i have gained knowledge in clerical works and i also gained knowledge in ms office applications

productive fun and enjoy

it is so hard at your first job but if you get already all the jobs techniques and others then all was easy and enjoyable and you have a new family, friends and you can easily communicate with others. share some ideas and share some happy moments.

Pros

no free

Cons

8 hours

Good to work

works 8 hours a day, I learned many things in my first job. having a good relation to fellow workers, to the management and the hardest part of it is when rushing in doing the task the you really need to double your time just to finish in required time. and most enjoyable part of it is when you finish doing it with a good remarks.

Pros

free internet

Cons

Low salaries and no break time, no free meals.

Its a nice work place if you are planning to start your career. The people are very professional they treat people very nicely its just that the salary is very low for cuntractual job

Pros

Work place and people

Cons

Crowded

productive and fun work place

well I having a work when I was in my last company,i learned a lot of things that make me competitive and be responsible as a work mate.The management is very kind and always assist us whenever we have a problems..MY co-workers is very cooperative with me..The harvest part of my job is when my senior or my manager ask me finish the task that he give in 1 week,I didn't pass at time but I do my best to finish early as possible and he didn't get mad instead he told me that im a hard working..THe most enjoyable part of my job is when I finish my task at time that my superior give me..

Pros

free lunch

Cons

productive, colleagues were easy to work with and approachable supervisors and staff.

my 4 months of stay in this agency under the project of social welfare development indicator was a superb one. It contributes growth opportunity, widen my knowledge and experiences in computer software and encoding field.

Pros

relief goods and 1 sack of rice every christmas season

Low Salary

The place and the people are okay, its just the salary that wasn't working for me. The money i spend on food and my regular fares is not cutting it. Putting those two together, now i have even low salary.

Pros

Nice working hours

Cons

Low Salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines Reviews by Location

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?