Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines

Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines Employee Reviews for Community Assistant

Salary / Benefits
I do field work and ive learned a lot during my tenure at DSWD. The most enjoyable part of my job is to go to different places and meet new people. I ask people if the 4p's program of the Philippine government help them in their daily life.
Salary / Benefits
I worked at Department of Social Welfare and Development with a great experience because since it was a fieldwork I learned a lot of things in my life that will be useful in molding my long term career
Pros
High Salary
Cons
Delayed in delivering monthly Salary
Salary / Benefits
I work from Monday to Friday but sometimes I work Saturday if they need my presence.The people at the area are very welcoming and respectful. My unforgettable experience in my work is when I climb the top of the mountain carrying my heavy bag just to intake the information of one family living there.Though it was so tiring day I still thankful and happy because I made it and the family are very glad to see me in their house specially the kids, at that moment I promise to myself that I will do my duties very well and I will serve the people with all my heart.
Pros
free snacks
Salary / Benefits
A very challenging work because you get know a lot of people and go to different places. You need to be more adventurous when you go to isolated areas. You will be able to enhance your knowledge and capabilities on socializing other people by doing interviews. I also enjoyed my job with my co-workers. I gives me the chance to communicate and learn from other people. It's really a nice experience to work with DSWD and I'm looking forward to be a Social Welfare Assistant.
Salary / Benefits
I gain more knowledge about our work. Very enjoy and fun in the field.I experienced working with barangay officials assisting us to locate pantawid pamilya beneficiaries. I also encountered floods in relocation sites because of typhoon. I also experience being stranded in the port in my way home
Salary / Benefits
department of social welfare and development through sustainable livelihood program we give financial and livelihood program in barangay and other provinces. we conduct survey, organizing and planning seminars and other activities, filling and encoding., long hours of duty. daily travel.
Pros
free seminars
Cons
long hours and delay travel refunds
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to manage my time, meet with deadlines, and enjoy my work at DSWD. My co-workers was great because we shared our thoughts with regards to work. and the most enjoyable part of the job is when we interact with the community.
Pros
Training experience was great with free food and lodging
Salary / Benefits
My job is very much exciting for we help the poor and vulnerable people to go back there previous livelihood in which was destructed by Typhoon Yolanda. We work as a team to achieve our goal and mission for the said project. Sometimes faces problems but through working with the team, we can manage it successfully.
Pros
We had meal allowance
Cons
we travel for almost an hour
Salary / Benefits
working in a humanitarian world gives you a lifetime satisfaction. helping other people specially those who are in need makes you realize that being a humanitarian worker makes you very proud.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines?