Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines

Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines Employee Reviews for Area Supervisor

Salary / Benefits
these kind of works are one of my challenging experience, because we really need to double our time serve, to search and prioritize the poor and vulnerable group of people in the community. because this program aims to indentify the poor family households
Pros
all meals sponsored byB LGU
Salary / Benefits
The work and salary amount is indeed good but sometimes the salary is very delayed. But overall it's fun and memorable experience as a field worker...
Salary / Benefits
Working in DSWD were fun at the same time stressful especially if you have time frame. And I learned to be patient and mindful in conducting interview in field.
Salary / Benefits
Oversee my enumerators. Daily checked and reviewed their outputs. Guide them what to do. Reported output of my enumerators to the area coordinator.
Salary / Benefits
We are in the are where in we interview every household regarding to how many are they in the family and what is there cost of living..and how much is they earned in a month
Salary / Benefits
4p's or also known as Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Programis a conditional cash transfer program of the Philippine government under the Department of Social Welfare and Development.
Salary / Benefits
Challenges is a must,the more I push the more I get involved myself with it..plotting a time table,kind of perfectionist and very competitive.never say No..
Pros
Healthy environment.
Cons
Negative people, narrow minded!
Salary / Benefits
Being Area Supervisor is One of the most chanllenging work experience I have ever encounter. And yet one of the best experience so far. We go to different barangay . We encounter different people. We see different life style. And it was really amazing to be part of the Listahanan because we learned a lot.
Pros
Free food
Salary / Benefits
This is a memorial Garden and they have a low salary no benefits and no regularization they only have continues job. Small company and has a thrifty management.
Pros
No Free
Cons
minimum time
Salary / Benefits
Working this company is great. I learned many things specially the process and i shared it to the community by helping them empowered by the process of the community driven development program. I help the community addressed their problems.
Salary / Benefits
I love this job i love communicating to people i love going to places and this work gave it to me. I enjoyed a lot because in this job you can manage your time while at work because you are at the area or at the barangay to manage your enumerator around.
Salary / Benefits
I did my best to give support of them I work with them a long time for almost 6months and I give my best. I support them thru managing time, bookkeeping, entertaining clients.
Salary / Benefits
The days and time of work depends on me, since it is a project base job and we only have two months to finished the job, I extend much effort and time to meet the target date with a quality job and the result is priceless. I learned to deal with any kind of people regardless their status in life. I learned to work without the assistance of my boss, I worked independently and learned to face any obstacles with passion and motivate my co worker to do the same.It is a field work and not just an ordinary place, We climb the mountain, we cross the river, we walk to the side of the cliff and many dogs chase us, its like a job that requires not just your time but your life and if you are not committed to it, you will be failed. The most enjoyable part is to see the faces of the people we met smiling and show their gratitude to us because we do an extra ordinary thing not just for the sake of salary but because we really care.
Pros
Flexible time of work
Cons
delayed salary
Salary / Benefits
Productive, fun and adventurous work. We get to know different people of different diversity and new location each day. I get to practice and apply my leadership skills and make adjustments for the benefit of my group to have the best working relationship as possible. I learned to adjust on every personality i meet, specially the Enumerators that are under my leadership (considering that they are older than me) and to be considerate of their opinions and suggestions regarding matters that is connected to the assignment. We as a group travel a lot, that would be the hardest part of the job. I maximized our stay in one place for only three days, then to the next location again. Thus the enjoyable part of the job is the beauty of the job itself, we as a group get to know each other well and created a bond. The project itself is wonderful the same as its cause and we get to assess peoples personality and assess our own personalities too, the beauty of fast adjustments in handling different reactions from the public and the different households we are obliged to assess.
Pros
free lunches and snacks
Cons
own time management
Salary / Benefits
Great Salary with more bonus having fun with my employees under my supervision it might be challenging for me because im just 19 years old yet im already a supervisor of 5 person who are older than me but i did my job great and successful.
Pros
Bonus, Travelling Expencess, Allowance
Cons
full time
Salary / Benefits
More on field and paper works. I've learned how to become patient on communicating with different culture and attitude of the people. The management has concern with their employees. The co-workers are fun to be with. The hardest part of the job was travelling to the far flung Barangays and rough roads. Travelling with co-workers and have fun working.
Salary / Benefits
A very memorable working experience because it gives me the opportunity to be a tool in helping the less fortunate fellow Filipinos by locating them and made honest assessment wherein the assessment will be the gauge for them to be the future beneficiaries of whatever government project there will be. Being in different areas in National Capital Region I can say that we are very lucky because we are gifted with natural born talents for in every city we have been I saw a lot of potential that only needs proper training and information for them to succeed.
Pros
free actual costs of transportation
Cons
risky places
Salary / Benefits
Conducting an Interview to there lifestyle.. To develop, implement and coordinate social protection and poverty reduction solutions for and with the poor, vulnerable and disadvantaged. To help the poorest among the poor people..
Salary / Benefits
Gives me a view on how people on low and no income level (poor) lives their everyday life. Allow me to be a link to help them uplift their lives. Our team have unity in achieving daily goals although many differences arises we manage to catch up things at the end of the day. Hardest part of the the job is when we are deploy in risky places and we have to complete the task. It is a fulfillment seeing lives have been uplifted due to the support of the project.
Pros
travel allowance...
Cons
7 days a week work schedule
Salary / Benefits
Exhilirating but fun to be working with dswd. Employees are well compensated. Great incentives that they are giving to its employees.
Pros
free lunches
Salary / Benefits
working in this institution is a great.. we need to work not only in the office but also in the field areas of assignment. i learned a lot of working experiences that i could also apply in my future careers. i was trained very well, molded and learned to be more active , confident and patient in working such as paper works and office works. i also enjoyed dealing with different types of people and life situations in the community.working in this institution is not that easy because you really need to squeeze the juice of your mind and take overtimes but through my hard work, patience , sacrifices and dedication to work, i was able to accomplish all the reports needed.