Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines

Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines Employee Reviews in Tuguegarao City

Salary / Benefits
Understand the basics of a SHORT business description. ... List EVERYTHING that your business offers. ... Identify what you really WANT to sell. ... Use the RULE of three! ... Attract the RIGHT customer. ... Put it ALL together. ... Know when to get HELP.
Salary / Benefits
Its nice to work in such company as DSWD you are working while helping others to get some benefits but about the salary its always delayed for us because we are just contractual workers
Salary / Benefits
It was a great experience for me to work in the government service though it was just a job order. I was able to meet new friends and colleagues in the workplace. Unlke others, it was not an stressful work.
Pros
Free travel expenses and allowances.
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
Maganda po ang working area/Place. Malinis. Professional po silang katrabaho. Enjoy ang Magtrabaho sa loob ng office. Minsan nakakapagod dahil kailangang mag overtime para maabot namin ang due date pero nakaktuwa dahil marami kaming pamilyang natutulungan kaya masaya po ang mag work sa dswd office at proffessional ang mga ka office mate ko po. naenjoy ko po ang mag work doon dahil sa sari sari kong experience. marami ang nagpupuntang mga magulang duon para iconfirm nila kung kasali sila listahan ng mga pangalan. Sa Pag tatrabaho ko po ng 6 months ay marami po akong natutunan.naging flexible po ako natuto akong mag work under pressure at natututo rin ako kung pano makisama .
Pros
Free Snack/Dinner if we have Overtime.
Salary / Benefits
I did my best to give support of them I work with them a long time for almost 6months and I give my best. I support them thru managing time, bookkeeping, entertaining clients.
Salary / Benefits
Working as a field worker is one of the best work i have done. I can see the social status of many families. Serving the poorest of the poor families is very heart warming job in the world.
Pros
High wage rate
Cons
risky working in the community
Salary / Benefits
More on field and paper works. I've learned how to become patient on communicating with different culture and attitude of the people. The management has concern with their employees. The co-workers are fun to be with. The hardest part of the job was travelling to the far flung Barangays and rough roads. Travelling with co-workers and have fun working.
Salary / Benefits
The work is so very nice and challenging because of the quota the more you input the more gain salary but you must check your work if theres is an error and if you have your out in this institution. I miss this first job on my career good company but the management is not good but we produce good outcome.
Pros
no free food :(
Salary / Benefits
Everyday its nice to encounter different people with different attitudes and serve the marginalized sector. I learned to properly respond with problems and conflicts.
Pros
free travel allowances
Cons
dangerous to travel almost everyday
Salary / Benefits
My experience in the Department was indeed worthy one. I was exposed to a lot of training and workshops which made me an effective advocate and employee.
Salary / Benefits
It was fun but I wanted to have greener pasture and explore more opportunities. I have learned to manage a team and compete. The most enjoyable part of the job is traveling, reconciling and preparing Financial reports.
Pros
Free lunches, several benefits, good salary
Cons
Over time works are often