Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines

Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines Employee Reviews in Tuguegarao City

Tuguegarao City11 reviews

Understand the basics of a SHORT business description. ... List EVERYTHING that your business offers. ... Identify what you really WANT to sell. ... Use the RULE of three! ... Attract the RIGHT customer. ... Put it ALL together. ... Know when to get HELP.

The salary we get depends on theforms that we will verify, 5 pesos per piece

Its nice to work in such company as DSWD you are working while helping others to get some benefits but about the salary its always delayed for us because we are just contractual workers

Productive and at the same time enjoyable because of the colleagues.

It was a great experience for me to work in the government service though it was just a job order. I was able to meet new friends and colleagues in the workplace. Unlke others, it was not an stressful work.

Pros

Free travel expenses and allowances.

Cons

8 hours

professional Development

Maganda po ang working area/Place. Malinis. Professional po silang katrabaho. Enjoy ang Magtrabaho sa loob ng office. Minsan nakakapagod dahil kailangang mag overtime para maabot namin ang due date pero nakaktuwa dahil marami kaming pamilyang natutulungan kaya masaya po ang mag work sa dswd office at proffessional ang mga ka office mate ko po. naenjoy ko po ang mag work doon dahil sa sari sari kong experience. marami ang nagpupuntang mga magulang duon para iconfirm nila kung kasali sila listahan ng mga pangalan. Sa Pag tatrabaho ko po ng 6 months ay marami po akong natutunan.naging flexible po ako natuto akong mag work under pressure at natututo rin ako kung pano makisama .

Pros

Free Snack/Dinner if we have Overtime.

Attentive with initiative

I did my best to give support of them I work with them a long time for almost 6months and I give my best. I support them thru managing time, bookkeeping, entertaining clients.

Serving the Poor

Working as a field worker is one of the best work i have done. I can see the social status of many families. Serving the poorest of the poor families is very heart warming job in the world.

Pros

High wage rate

Cons

risky working in the community

enjoying and chalenging

More on field and paper works. I've learned how to become patient on communicating with different culture and attitude of the people. The management has concern with their employees. The co-workers are fun to be with. The hardest part of the job was travelling to the far flung Barangays and rough roads. Travelling with co-workers and have fun working.

so very challenging and fun

The work is so very nice and challenging because of the quota the more you input the more gain salary but you must check your work if theres is an error and if you have your out in this institution. I miss this first job on my career good company but the management is not good but we produce good outcome.

Pros

no free food :(

Cons

Adventurous and exciting work but unsecured job.

Everyday its nice to encounter different people with different attitudes and serve the marginalized sector. I learned to properly respond with problems and conflicts.

Pros

free travel allowances

Cons

dangerous to travel almost everyday

Very challenging yet very productive and output oriented Department

My experience in the Department was indeed worthy one. I was exposed to a lot of training and workshops which made me an effective advocate and employee.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines?

Productive, Time Management required, Happy

It was fun but I wanted to have greener pasture and explore more opportunities. I have learned to manage a team and compete. The most enjoyable part of the job is traveling, reconciling and preparing Financial reports.

Pros

Free lunches, several benefits, good salary

Cons

Over time works are often

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines in Tuguegarao City

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?