Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines

Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines Employee Reviews in Koronadal

Salary / Benefits
-Stressful work yet fulfilling once accomplished - Competitive -Challenging - Love in field work - Will developed your skills in oral and written communication especially in dealing clients
Salary / Benefits
The company when i was employed are gave me a valuable experience and enhance those skills i had, this experience also mold me on how to be flexible in facing different people and i think i have no idea to dislike this company..
Salary / Benefits
DSWD Family open many opportunities for their employees, they are the one who are responsive in times of calamities. Employees are approachable and humble.
Salary / Benefits
we are working 8 hours a day but since I was assigned in the special project I am on call for 24/7 basis. I am also the supervisor of more or less 720 staff. Since its my first time to become a supervisor in 2008, I requested some trainings for being a supervisor thus given an opportunitiy for vaious training on supervisory. Based on that experiences, the hardest part on this position is the decision on the erring staff, since some of the staff is not really religiously doing their job
Pros
free travelling expenses and mobile loads
Cons
on call 24/7
Salary / Benefits
I have worked with disbursements and I was exposed to infrastructure. The bidding process help me understand more in procurement and processing materials to be purchased
Salary / Benefits
A workplace that respect the culture and show value for each and everyone. Productive organization but there are times that we experienced a short of delays in many ways.
Salary / Benefits
I have travel opportunities. I was able to help people in need. I have a chance to innovate good practices as well as mentor and train colleagues.
Pros
Food and transportation allowances.
Cons
Job position is project based.
Salary / Benefits
I learned to socialite with my co-workers and able to be exposed of the scenarios I the field especially those in the rural areas. I am able to assess and provide the needs of my clients. The hardest part of the work is the challenge on how are you going to uplift the level of well-being of your clients from survival to self-sufficient.
Salary / Benefits
my experience in these work is very challenging to me because you must have the patience for work esp[icially to your co-worker.
Pros
Cons
limit
Salary / Benefits
I 'm working this company with highest professional standard , deliver the good services to the costumers,provide excellent services and established rapport.
Pros
free accomdation, free tickect every year or every six months
Cons
eigth hours working.
Salary / Benefits
Working at Depatment of Social Welfare and Development made me professionally matured in dealing with individuals, groups or organization and to community people as well. An agency which sharpen my personal and educational knowledge, experienced skills and positive attitude towards individuals. The most enjoyable and unforgettable experienced during those days is that we experienced ,discover and explore those eco-tourism in every places wee we covered the project operation. These made us as extra curricular activities with the team i working for.
Pros
Provide us capability building activities
Cons
Avoid tardiness
Salary / Benefits
supervise the client and serve as their connection/eyes to the Agency. Always stay humble and at the same time being Professional at work Make sure to work hand in hand. when the grievance arises and unstoppable. When the client satisfied in our work through their feedback.
Cons
10 hrs seldom in a month