Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines
View all Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines reviews

Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines

Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines Employee Review

The salary we get depends on theforms that we will verify, 5 pesos per piece

Its nice to work in such company as DSWD you are working while helping others to get some benefits but about the salary its always delayed for us because we are just contractual workers

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same location

Understand the basics of a SHORT business description. ... List EVERYTHING that your business offers. ... Identify what you really WANT to sell. ... Use the RULE of three! ... Attract the RIGHT customer. ... Put it ALL together. ... Know when to get HELP.
Same location

Productive and at the same time enjoyable because of the colleagues.

It was a great experience for me to work in the government service though it was just a job order. I was able to meet new friends and colleagues in the workplace. Unlke others, it was not an stressful work.

Pros

Free travel expenses and allowances.

Cons

8 hours

professional Development

Maganda po ang working area/Place. Malinis. Professional po silang katrabaho. Enjoy ang Magtrabaho sa loob ng office. Minsan nakakapagod dahil kailangang mag overtime para maabot namin ang due date pero nakaktuwa dahil marami kaming pamilyang natutulungan kaya masaya po ang mag work sa dswd office at proffessional ang mga ka office mate ko po. naenjoy ko po ang mag work doon dahil sa sari sari kong experience. marami ang nagpupuntang mga magulang duon para iconfirm nila kung kasali sila listahan ng mga pangalan. Sa Pag tatrabaho ko po ng 6 months ay marami po akong natutunan.naging flexible po ako natuto akong mag work under pressure at natututo rin ako kung pano makisama .

Pros

Free Snack/Dinner if we have Overtime.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines in popular locations

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?