Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines
Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines Employee Review

The salary we get depends on theforms that we will verify, 5 pesos per piece

May 1, 2020
Its nice to work in such company as DSWD you are working while helping others to get some benefits but about the salary its always delayed for us because we are just contractual workers
3.0Salary / Benefits
April 12, 2019
GIP government internship program (Former Employee) - Tuguegarao City, Cagayan
Understand the basics of a SHORT business description. ... List EVERYTHING that your business offers. ... Identify what you really WANT to sell. ... Use the RULE of three! ... Attract the RIGHT customer. ... Put it ALL together. ... Know when to get HELP.
December 12, 2018
Administrative aide iv (Former Employee) - Tuguegarao City, Cagayan
It was a great experience for me to work in the government service though it was just a job order. I was able to meet new friends and colleagues in the workplace. Unlke others, it was not an stressful work.
Pros
Free travel expenses and allowances.
Cons
8 hours
October 2, 2017
Data Encoder (Former Employee) - Tuguegarao City, Cagayan
Maganda po ang working area/Place. Malinis. Professional po silang katrabaho. Enjoy ang Magtrabaho sa loob ng office. Minsan nakakapagod dahil kailangang mag overtime para maabot namin ang due date pero nakaktuwa dahil marami kaming pamilyang natutulungan kaya masaya po ang mag work sa dswd office at proffessional ang mga ka office mate ko po. naenjoy ko po ang mag work doon dahil sa sari sari kong experience. marami ang nagpupuntang mga magulang duon para iconfirm nila kung kasali sila listahan ng mga pangalan. Sa Pag tatrabaho ko po ng 6 months ay marami po akong natutunan.naging flexible po ako natuto akong mag work under pressure at natututo rin ako kung pano makisama .
Pros
Free Snack/Dinner if we have Overtime.
  1. The salary we get depends on theforms that we will verify, 5 pesos per piece