Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines
Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines Employee Review

Productive and how to deal with the society

May 15, 2020
The nature of work is within Clerical works, being a nurse that assisting patients and the society itself. Knowing more people with the community. Working in the department boost my individual growth and also how I became the person now.
4.0Salary / Benefits
March 26, 2020
Social Welfare Assistant (Former Employee) - Legazpi City, Albay
Learned alot during my tenure in this agency. field work and office works. was able to practice and enhance my abilities in dealing with people and with co workers.
June 11, 2019
Social Welfare Assistant (Former Employee) - Cebu City
I've been in the government industry since 2014 until May 2019, In my daily work assisting client from different Barangays helping them to update their information in our system like change of school or health center and change of basic information.My work is full of productivity in terms with my caseloads and the people whom i worked with. I use to work in the province of Cebu, Philippines with those indigenous people, Every training give us a hint on how are we going to serve people and help those in need. The hardest part is when there is a calamity and we need to be in the said area. Enjoyable moments is when I'm going to conduct a monitoring of students which they'll going to give me a high five every time i'll visit their rooms.
Pros
free training
Cons
unpaid overtime
April 23, 2019
Social Welfare Assistant (Current Employee) - Teresa, Rizal
Working at DSWD will ready an individual for hardships, deliverables with short timelines. Handling pressure and giving deliverables on time is already a great achievement. Working with people suffering from poverty is also an eye opener, empathizing with the poor and helping them.
Pros
You get to serve the poor, do field work.
Cons
Work/Life balance is not balanced