Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines
Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines Employee Review

Productive and fun work place

September 19, 2020
Its productive because it helped poor people and because of this program their children are able to study well. The work place is very nice because the people were very supportive and respectful.
5.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Free load card, printer, ink, paper supplies.
Cons
10 hours
November 23, 2019
Same role
Community Empowerment Facilitator• Field Worker (Former Employee) - Butuan City
I learned a lot of things by working in DSWD which help me in accomplishing my tasks in my current job. My experience in DSWD has been my training ground for becoming an effective worker.
June 19, 2015
Same role
FIELD WORKER (Current Employee) - P09
During the day with the work going on there are lots of experience that will encounter most especially the uniqueness of individual character that you most handle it and you will give your best as a public servant. Further learning about the job that I have is being loyal to your task and committed to god.The management give the the benefits that needed as and inspire us to improve more our job.The most uneasy in my job is the far lang areas which is cannot be reach by any transfortation you will do hiking to reach the area but it is the most happiest part of my job that I can see the people happy when they have visitors in the barangay.
Pros
Bring our own food.
Cons
Long hours in travel
February 28, 2020
Same location
Area Supervisor (Former Employee) - Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental
these kind of works are one of my challenging experience, because we really need to double our time serve, to search and prioritize the poor and vulnerable group of people in the community. because this program aims to indentify the poor family households
Pros
all meals sponsored byB LGU