Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines
View all Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines reviews

Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines

Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines Employee Review

Nothing to say so far.

We we're too tired, our work is on field understood very we work even the sun rises, but i think thats not fare. Imagine we still haven't get our salary until now?

5.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same role

Nice work place, helping poor/ no poor is more fun

I love working at DSWD , I love my work before. Working in a field must give interest because I love house to house basis interview at I love interacting with people.
Same role

Fun and Exciting

DSWD was my 2nd agencies to worked after I got my previous job at PSA.Working here was a life changing to be able to share or help those people who really needs daily assistance. I hope there will be more programs to offer by DSWD and more ayuda.I hope they will have vacancy this year.

Pros

Free accomodations and additional fees.

Cons

Includes Sunday or Holidays. As necessary
Same location

Improving your skills to Communicate people

Conducting an Interview to there lifestyle.. To develop, implement and coordinate social protection and poverty reduction solutions for and with the poor, vulnerable and disadvantaged. To help the poorest among the poor people..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines in popular locations