Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines
Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines Employee Review

May 31, 2020
I am a canvasser in that department i send a request for quotation sending emails and answerings call , faxing bidding documents preparing the amenities for meetings and most of all calling suppliers for ordering supplies
4.0Salary / Benefits
November 18, 2020
Psychometrician (Former Employee) - Manila, Philippines
The work can be fulfilling especially when you are assigned in areas wherein you have to deal with clients/patients. It is also good for those wants to apply their skills in social works or related skills.
Pros
Fulfilling and you can practice your soft skills
Cons
Delayed salary, many paper works and signatories, very inefficient and slow procedures, many unnecessary meetings
September 19, 2020
Field Worker (Current Employee) - Cagayan de Oro
Its productive because it helped poor people and because of this program their children are able to study well. The work place is very nice because the people were very supportive and respectful.
Pros
Free load card, printer, ink, paper supplies.
Cons
10 hours
September 8, 2020
GOVERNMENT INTERN (Former Employee) - City of Batac, Ilocos Norte
all in all, the government agency had become one of my best experiences. I tend to mingle with different k8nds of people who come in the office and learned how to work efficiently and effectively though I was just an intern that time.
  1. Ive learned so much things in this kind of environment, they been teaching us the cycle of canvassing preparing goods and answering calls ,