Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines
Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines Employee Review

Its nice to have a work at DSWD

May 1, 2020
I do field work and ive learned a lot during my tenure at DSWD. The most enjoyable part of my job is to go to different places and meet new people. I ask people if the 4p's program of the Philippine government help them in their daily life.
4.0Salary / Benefits
October 3, 2018
Same role
Community Development Assistant (Former Employee) - Masbate City, Masbate
I worked at Department of Social Welfare and Development with a great experience because since it was a fieldwork I learned a lot of things in my life that will be useful in molding my long term career
Pros
High Salary
Cons
Delayed in delivering monthly Salary
February 4, 2018
Same role
Community Development Assistant II (Former Employee) - Cagayan de Oro
I work from Monday to Friday but sometimes I work Saturday if they need my presence.The people at the area are very welcoming and respectful. My unforgettable experience in my work is when I climb the top of the mountain carrying my heavy bag just to intake the information of one family living there.Though it was so tiring day I still thankful and happy because I made it and the family are very glad to see me in their house specially the kids, at that moment I promise to myself that I will do my duties very well and I will serve the people with all my heart.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
January 8, 2020
Same location
Training Specialist (Current Employee) - City of San Fernando, La Union
Department of Social Welfare and Development provides social protection and promote the rights and welfare of the poor, vulnerable and the disadvantaged individual, family and community to contribute to poverty alleviation and empowerment through Social Welfare Development policies, programs, projects and services implemented with or through Local Government Units, NGOs, other members of civil society."