Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines
View all Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines reviews

Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines

Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines Employee Review

Good Company

Good salary and opportunities to work and stay in the company. You learn to manage well your time due to deadlines expected and unexpected ones. Still, it is a good company.

Pros

Bonus

Cons

Long hours and deadlines

4.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

I learned a lot in terms of technical writing and skills

Social Work profession in the DSWD will hone your skills, knowledge in terms of case management, technical writing, providing technical assistance to partner agencies, decision making, and a lot more. You will experience working with the different fields of social work by doing a generalist social work practice as you augment to other programs/services of the department.

Pros

A lot of learnings and will definitely help you in your future application with other agencies

Cons

Not well compensated given the workloads

Nice work place, helping poor/ no poor is more fun

I love working at DSWD , I love my work before. Working in a field must give interest because I love house to house basis interview at I love interacting with people.

Productive. Good management

Productive. Good management. Boss are kind. Sometimes stressful but still manageable and enjoying to work. Good pay also. Just need to be patient sometimes late pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?