Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines
View all Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines reviews

Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines

Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines Employee Review

enjoyed while working, visit different places

Project based doesn't have benefits like what u had expected, sometimes delayed salary, fixed some trouble from head of department. Enjoyed while working like visiting different places. Over all i had much fun to be part of this agency.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same role

Productive and Fun

I've learned a lot on this organization. People i worked together is an honor that i share my knowledge, skills and capabilities wherein it's an additional for me to start my career.
Same role

Very good experience in the field areas and learning knowledge a lot.

Blessed being part of the company to serve people and also the unforgettable moments that I have, i am always bring this experience in my other field.

Pros

Communicating with anyone

Cons

Deferent experience
Same location

Developmental, humanitarian and people friendly/people-biased organization

* A productive day with concrete output/accomplishments; * Perseverance at work, positive outlook and everyday is a new day; * Facilitates or has concern on the needs of the employees in order to attain the best performance of the worker; Helps bring out the best in a worker; * Friendly, accommodating, practicing the value of sharing especially in terms of ideas and strategies; and, * Develop the spirit of teamwork * The hardest part of the job is the Lack of time element; * The most enjoyable part of the job is when the planned activities are achieved effectively;

Pros

Transportation allowances and staff development trainings

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines in popular locations