Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines
Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines Employee Review

enjoyed while working, visit different places

March 24, 2020
Project based doesn't have benefits like what u had expected, sometimes delayed salary, fixed some trouble from head of department. Enjoyed while working like visiting different places. Over all i had much fun to be part of this agency.
3.0Salary / Benefits
December 16, 2017
Same role
SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) - Quezon, City
I've learned a lot on this organization. People i worked together is an honor that i share my knowledge, skills and capabilities wherein it's an additional for me to start my career.
September 19, 2017
Same role
Supervisor (Former Employee) - Caraga
Blessed being part of the company to serve people and also the unforgettable moments that I have, i am always bring this experience in my other field.
Pros
Communicating with anyone
Cons
Deferent experience
March 11, 2015
Same location
Community Development Officer III (Current Employee) - Surigao City
* A productive day with concrete output/accomplishments; * Perseverance at work, positive outlook and everyday is a new day; * Facilitates or has concern on the needs of the employees in order to attain the best performance of the worker; Helps bring out the best in a worker; * Friendly, accommodating, practicing the value of sharing especially in terms of ideas and strategies; and, * Develop the spirit of teamwork * The hardest part of the job is the Lack of time element; * The most enjoyable part of the job is when the planned activities are achieved effectively;
Pros
Transportation allowances and staff development trainings
Cons