Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines
Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines Employee Review

Amazing

March 26, 2020
Learned alot during my tenure in this agency. field work and office works. was able to practice and enhance my abilities in dealing with people and with co workers.
5.0Salary / Benefits
May 15, 2020
Same role
Social Welfare Assistant (Former Employee) - PH
The nature of work is within Clerical works, being a nurse that assisting patients and the society itself. Knowing more people with the community. Working in the department boost my individual growth and also how I became the person now.
June 11, 2019
Same role
Social Welfare Assistant (Former Employee) - Cebu City
I've been in the government industry since 2014 until May 2019, In my daily work assisting client from different Barangays helping them to update their information in our system like change of school or health center and change of basic information.My work is full of productivity in terms with my caseloads and the people whom i worked with. I use to work in the province of Cebu, Philippines with those indigenous people, Every training give us a hint on how are we going to serve people and help those in need. The hardest part is when there is a calamity and we need to be in the said area. Enjoyable moments is when I'm going to conduct a monitoring of students which they'll going to give me a high five every time i'll visit their rooms.
Pros
free training
Cons
unpaid overtime
February 1, 2020
Same location
Enumerator (Former Employee) - Legazpi City, Albay
My overall rating in DSWD is almost 100 percent because of its compassion to people. They were willing to work in a risky and inconvenient working place at field.
Pros
Nothing follows
Cons
Nothing follows