Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines

Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines Employee Reviews

Philippines604 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Its productive because it helped poor people and because of this program their children are able to study well. The work place is very nice because the people were very supportive and respectful.
Pros
Free load card, printer, ink, paper supplies.
Cons
10 hours
Salary / Benefits
all in all, the government agency had become one of my best experiences. I tend to mingle with different k8nds of people who come in the office and learned how to work efficiently and effectively though I was just an intern that time.
Salary / Benefits
I met different kind of people here. I was able to gain knowledge on how handle different kind of personalities. Also, this work needs to be keen in details, some questions are tricky and also confidential.
Salary / Benefits
This is the Social Service agency in the Philippines. I was able to work in this agency in the national level for a few months in 2018. but due to political turmoil, I decided not to continue my contract.
Salary / Benefits
You learn how to communicate with the community and learn many things on how to handle situational instances
You need to have a good teamwork to be able to adapt different culture.
Salary / Benefits
Working at department of social welfare and development under the program: pantawid pilipino program is an indeed a good work and I am so willing to introduce it to other people
Salary / Benefits
I have experience to work data encoder and collaborate with supervisors and co-workers that I worked the database in different of Barangay and how many people live in Taguig.
Salary / Benefits
I am a canvasser in that department i send a request for quotation sending emails and answerings call , faxing bidding documents preparing the amenities for meetings and most of all calling suppliers for ordering supplies
Salary / Benefits
-Stressful work yet fulfilling once accomplished
- Competitive

-Challenging

- Love in field work

- Will developed your skills in oral and written communication especially in dealing clients
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines?
Salary / Benefits
Tasks in this department are very challenging, you have to keep up with the fast-paced work or else you will get left behind. Workmates are very accomodating and friendly.
Salary / Benefits
You can achieve the happiness that your looking for as you see children learn and develop their skills from you. Trainings for Child Development Workers are available.
Salary / Benefits
The nature of work is within Clerical works, being a nurse that assisting patients and the society itself. Knowing more people with the community. Working in the department boost my individual growth and also how I became the person now.
Salary / Benefits
We we're too tired, our work is on field understood very we work even the sun rises, but i think thats not fare. Imagine we still haven't get our salary until now?
Salary / Benefits
i have learned that I will always go with the flow with my own understanding and knowledge because no one will teach you one by one. You should be flexible enough to handle stress
Salary / Benefits
I do field work and ive learned a lot during my tenure at DSWD. The most enjoyable part of my job is to go to different places and meet new people. I ask people if the 4p's program of the Philippine government help them in their daily life.
Salary / Benefits
Its nice to work in such company as DSWD you are working while helping others to get some benefits but about the salary its always delayed for us because we are just contractual workers
Salary / Benefits
It's tough to work but full-filling to see the beneficiaries looking at you by a happy face, and to be able to work with a well mannered people is brilliant.
Salary / Benefits
The department able to you to learn different work. Your are not only focus on the assigned work but allow you to experience other offered field of work of the organization in order to achieve its vision, mission and goals.
Salary / Benefits
Learned alot during my tenure in this agency. field work and office works. was able to practice and enhance my abilities in dealing with people and with co workers.
Salary / Benefits
Project based doesn't have benefits like what u had expected, sometimes delayed salary, fixed some trouble from head of department. Enjoyed while working like visiting different places. Over all i had much fun to be part of this agency.
Salary / Benefits
Good salary and opportunities to work and stay in the company. You learn to manage well your time due to deadlines expected and unexpected ones. Still, it is a good company.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
Long hours and deadlines