Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines logo
Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines

Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines Employee Reviews

Philippines616 reviews

Salary / Benefits

A good experience and enjoy with co worker

As a area supervisor of Listahana3 enumeration and validation I had experience more difficulties and grievances, but if you are committed on your work it is easy to solve all problems in a field.

Pros

With travel allowance and load allowance

Cons

Contract
Salary / Benefits

Productive and enjoyable working at the community you assigned.

My typical day at work, excited, fun and challenging.I've learn to be independent and more confident to handling beneficiary at community assembly.Good managementThe hardest part of the job, when you encounter those kinds of beneficiary who don't know how to be cooperative and impatient.The most enjoyable part of the job, when you saw those big smile of your beneficiary and saying thank you.

Pros

Free Lunch and transportation

Cons

Short breaks
Salary / Benefits

Heavy workload from field work to paper works.

DSWD teached us how to be a flexible with own planning, good coordination and multi-tasking individual. Aside from working at field from 8:00am to 5:00pm, working from home is required to check the accomplishment of staffs everyday.

Pros

6, 000 travel expense voucher every month, load allowance every month

Productive and enjoyed.

Know how to communicate to the barangay/s.and patience in far flang area's and must have a endurance to climb mountains and socialized and be humble as always.

Pros

Re-embursment

Salary / Benefits

Productive and friendly work. You have the chance to reach out to the kess fortunate and provide them with sustainable livelihood to augment income...

Competitive Workplace

From my experience, in addition to your college keyboarding program, You get to build and improve your typing skills and your sensitiveness when you input data regarding the census.

Pros

Fun Workplace
Salary / Benefits

Fun and life changing workplace

Everytime we transfer to different place, I enjoy the unique rides that we have experienced. Meet different kinds of people. You'll experience the things that the community experiencing, ex. no cellphone signal. (No texts or calls for a week! Hahaha) Memories to be treasure.

Competitive and productive

The job is very competitive regarding accomplishments of projects. Very enjoyed during area, meeting different people and making new friends.

Pros

Free travel expenses

Cons

Remote areas

productive

a typical day at work is very tiring because we need to conduct a household assessment wherein we interviewed all of the household in every barangay/area on where we assigned. the hardest part of the job is when the responded is not telling the truth. and the most enjoyable part is when we encountered different types of people with different kinds of personalities.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

field staff

Fun and worth it

It's good to be here because I love serving people especially those unfortunate brothers and sisters , as a PDO we are the one reaching out to deserving beneficiaries for sustainable livelihood program.

Pros

High salary and benefits

Cons

No job security in terms of renewal of contract because it is only a project based work .

Jobs at Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines

See more jobs

Productive and Fun Workplace

Our supervisor is great and very considerate. Reaching quota is not that stressful because the employees are so motivated and the pay is good as well.
Salary / Benefits

Fulfilling but stressful and unorganized management

The work can be fulfilling especially when you are assigned in areas wherein you have to deal with clients/patients. It is also good for those wants to apply their skills in social works or related skills.

Pros

Fulfilling and you can practice your soft skills

Cons

Delayed salary, many paper works and signatories, very inefficient and slow procedures, many unnecessary meetings
Salary / Benefits

Productive and fun work place

Its productive because it helped poor people and because of this program their children are able to study well. The work place is very nice because the people were very supportive and respectful.

Pros

Free load card, printer, ink, paper supplies.

Cons

10 hours
Salary / Benefits

It was nice working in the government

all in all, the government agency had become one of my best experiences. I tend to mingle with different k8nds of people who come in the office and learned how to work efficiently and effectively though I was just an intern that time.

Fun workplace

I met different kind of people here. I was able to gain knowledge on how handle different kind of personalities. Also, this work needs to be keen in details, some questions are tricky and also confidential.

Its a social service

This is the Social Service agency in the Philippines. I was able to work in this agency in the national level for a few months in 2018. but due to political turmoil, I decided not to continue my contract.
Salary / Benefits

The most enjoyable part of the job

You learn how to communicate with the community and learn many things on how to handle situational instances You need to have a good teamwork to be able to adapt different culture.
Salary / Benefits

Good

Working at department of social welfare and development under the program: pantawid pilipino program is an indeed a good work and I am so willing to introduce it to other people
Salary / Benefits

Data Encoder Clerk II and experience to work in my life.

I have experience to work data encoder and collaborate with supervisors and co-workers that I worked the database in different of Barangay and how many people live in Taguig.
Salary / Benefits

Ive learned so much things in this kind of environment, they been teaching us the cycle of canvassing preparing goods and answering calls ,

I am a canvasser in that department i send a request for quotation sending emails and answerings call , faxing bidding documents preparing the amenities for meetings and most of all calling suppliers for ordering supplies

Fun and productive work

-Stressful work yet fulfilling once accomplished - Competitive -Challenging - Love in field work - Will developed your skills in oral and written communication especially in dealing clients

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Department of Social Welfare and Development - Rep. of Philippines. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Salary / Benefits