Department of Public Works and Highways

Department of Public Works and Highways Employee Reviews for Drafter

Drafter7 reviews
Philippines7 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Productive is always effect the workers when your management is not well mange to department. good output means nothing if your environment is not well manage by your superior.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace. I do printing, white printing of floor plan. We also do site visit in the different Barangays and Town in our Province especially the road way, flood control, perspective gymnasium.
Salary / Benefits
Just an ordinary workplace where I gained so much knowledge.
I've learned a LOT from my previous job, where I can use my skills to my future job as well.

The management was fine.

The workplace was great, I can do my job fast and accurate as I can.

The hardest part of my job was, pressure from my boss, always do overtime with or without pay.

Overall I enjoy being pressured by my boss by that I can handle pressure without knowing it. Overtime with or without pay was a good thing as well because I've gained so much knowledge and skills, from all that experienced I am ready to face another milestone in my career of work. I can say now that I am READY for anything.
Salary / Benefits
my co-workers are so helpful in terms of deciding and planning, specially the architect, and the teamwork is there, collaboration with each other and brainstorming to achieve standard outputs.
Salary / Benefits
good management and good work place for entry level applicants.
they also participate in extracurricular activities such as invitations or tournament sports
Salary / Benefits
help assist & supervising on-going projects.enjoying while working & have more experience in constructions
Pros
fulltime
Cons
8 hours a day
Salary / Benefits
my work there is good,i'ved learned a lot also,management is good,my co-workers is very nice..hardest part is need to finish your working plan,,enjoyable also is last day of the month..salary.
Pros
not included foods
Cons
8hrs.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Department of Public Works and Highways. Our community is ready to answer.
Department of Public Works and Highways Reviews by Location