Department of Public Works and Highways

Department of Public Works and Highways Employee Reviews

Philippines174 reviews
Salary / Benefits
The management is good.I learned how to cooperate other people.The hardest part of the job is to travel at maximum of time.The enjoyable part of the job is christmas party.
Salary / Benefits
peaceful place, I learned another job description like performing office work.I enjoyed being a Admin aide 1 because it far from my prev. work. I work on more customer service. Over all I loved my job. All my job.
Pros
peaceful workplace, relaxing, you can work as long as want
Cons
no benifits(sss, Philhealth, pag-ib and no bonus)
Salary / Benefits
Relaxed work area and you can easily adopt the kind of work they have. And you will learn some things you didn't know. And hoe things work on the government.
Salary / Benefits
Productive is always effect the workers when your management is not well mange to department. good output means nothing if your environment is not well manage by your superior.
Salary / Benefits
I worked as a student -volunteer in Department Of Public Work Highways, the working activities is more on collaborative and fast paced. I manage to work in different sections in collaborating with the workers.
Salary / Benefits
Working in DPWH has been a challenge for me because the environment is very competitive but I took advantage of it to excel in my job as a Project Engineer.
its just a typical day
i learned on how to greet a proper manner of the guests.

The management is good and cooperate

sometime its quiet

when some of the guest is mad on you . for seeking your boss and shes not yet around on the office
Salary / Benefits
My efforts aren't appreciated at all. What they see are the shortcomings. Salary is always delayed and the treatment for job order employees is not fair.
Salary / Benefits
My work experience at Department of Public Works and Highway polished my skills and capabilities. They let me participates in seminars and trainings. They also encourage us to improve our work ethics and to always aspire good behavior between our co-worker.
Salary / Benefits
typical day at work is enjoyable, learning clerical job and learned to deal with different type of clients. Management is very satisfactory and workplace culture is fun and hardest part is none and most enjoyable part of the job is the achievement that you have done within the day and being with your coworker laughing.
Salary / Benefits
You get to travel and mingle with different kind of peoples. It is great for beginners because you can learn a lot from joining the team who had more experience.
Salary / Benefits
My experience in DPWH is quite a journey. It's a stressful and competitive atmosphere inside the organization, yet I've learned how to adapt and still turned out to be okay.
Salary / Benefits
Preparing Reports and Communications, to be patient and strive hard , Approachable and Good Management, Productive and Fun Workplace but sometimes other people makes stories behind you, hardest when others did not appreciate what you did for the office, enjoyable on the productive workplace and others
Salary / Benefits
It was good and challenging to work in DPWH I was connected with them 7 years. I was assigned CE designate. I experienced working on field in Water System spring development project .
Salary / Benefits
I do reports on the routine maintenance on roads. Maintenance have a crucial time in opening roads in times of calamities, we report damages of roads.
Salary / Benefits
All the employees are easy to approach. They gave you a smile when coming inside the premises and regarding to employees in the department we assigned, they are all smiles and they have a warm welcome to us
Salary / Benefits
Everyday is a very challenging day or let say that everyday is another day to see how an individual do a public service. Balancing in every situation is indeed and be positive always in front of everyone.
Salary / Benefits
The company is a good and has a lot of good people in it.Which you can be competitive also and also to be a better engineer. And i learn how to manage my time also. By that i learned how to work in under pressure also
Salary / Benefits
You get to meet a lot of professionals and work with them harmoniously from engineers of different fields to accountants. It is a government office so you get to spend your weekends with your family.
Salary / Benefits
Working for on this office has been a great learning experience for me. I’m so lucky to become part of DPWH family. I have grown in many ways and I enjoyed so much working in my office. I will not forget the support and guidance to become more professional in many ways.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace. I do printing, white printing of floor plan. We also do site visit in the different Barangays and Town in our Province especially the road way, flood control, perspective gymnasium.