Department Of Health

Department Of Health Employee Reviews

Philippines353 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Always on time. A lot of work. Mostly on computer networks network cabling. Fixing printers. And photoshop for ID, configuring ip phones. And computer maintenance. Have a lot of work. Less need mo man power in MIS
Salary / Benefits
I learned alot such as work with compassion, how to handle work related pressure, dealing with people in different walk of life, time management & attitude towards work and workmates
Salary / Benefits
As a healthworker in the Philippines it is not easy especially if you are just a contractual and deploy in a rural area and handling a mountainside barangays which a lot of uneducated people living.
Salary / Benefits
Working in the Department of Health is challenging and a big opportunity to work with the leading agency of the Philippines.. I learned to work hard, do sacrifice and have a lot of patience in dealing with different kinds of people
Salary / Benefits
My Life being under the Nurse Deployment Program of the Department of Health was interesting. I have lots of things learned in my previous Job, Though a lot of paper works in the community but still, I learned a lot from being a community nurse.
Salary / Benefits
It is the best company to work for. Collaborating local government unit and people in the community to implement health programs. It is very satisfying.
Salary / Benefits
Working in the Department of Health is challenging and a big opportunity to work with the leading agency of the Philippines.We usually work at Moday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm sometimes during important activities we go on duty during weekdays. I learned to work hard, do sacrifice and have a lot of patience in dealing with different kinds of people and how to be immersed in the community and to serve the grass roots level.Learning and following the objective of the different programs of DOH made me a responsible person, reliable, proactive and assertive
Salary / Benefits
Collaboration and proper communication is a must in this job. I have certain population to monitor. I am the one assess their health and health problems.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
transportation
Salary / Benefits
This is the best place to mold ourselves to be a great nurse. They equipped us with trainings and a lot of exposures to various fields of nursing. I highly recommend them to the new nurses to cultivate their nursing skills .
Salary / Benefits
It was stressful especially at the end of every month wherein you collect all reports and try to look at their every mistakes if there is and had to compare your reports from your supervisor. But my co-workers are fine, what is not fine is the late salary. Like super late.
Salary / Benefits
In DOH, I became a better person. Working here shaped me as I am today. Work can be tough sometimes but with the help of workmates, it becomes easier.
Salary / Benefits
i learn to love my job .
the most enjoyable part is being with people and your heart is with them.

building camaraderie with co.workers.

the work is so risky but i love it, because it makes me a better person and its challenging.

the hardest part of the job is a delayed salary for almost 3 months.
Salary / Benefits
very good in providing knowledge and skills you become acquainted with all the SOP and norms in the department makes you have lots of connections and a happy place to work with
Salary / Benefits
I'm a student trainee, and it was nice working there very accomodating, co-worker treats fair to everyone, trained me well and pushes me to go beyond comfort zone.
Salary / Benefits
Even though it was for one month,it was a great experience for me to work at a job were it was for nurses and medtechs. Learning the difficulties in the evacuation centers made me want to help them more and I was glad that I did it.
Salary / Benefits
It gives me another face of responsibility as Security Guard since it's my first time. I realize the value on how you treat them right and protect your company as my responsibility.
Salary / Benefits
Working at Department of Health really made me a better medical technologist because it exposed me in the field of public health. It made me learn the importance of understanding the pathophysiology of diseases which greatly helped me to be more dedicated in my job.
Salary / Benefits
I worked in department of health Philippines as registered nurse for almost 7 years as
Community nurse

Public health associate

Universal health care implementer

Family planning coordinator

Tuberculosis program coordinator
Salary / Benefits
My previous job offers a lot of opportunities.The company provides trainings/ seminars for skills development. We were also assigned to different areas wherein we were able to interact with the community people, provide various health services.
Salary / Benefits
Productive fun work place with ping pong table basketball court and wonderful bosses, office mates and even playmates! :)

Hope to apply again on a position soon.. thank you!
Salary / Benefits
Acts as resource speaker and advocate on health and health related services. Records data systematically and ensures validity through accurate and complete data gathering. Initiates and implements community development activities.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Department Of Health. Our community is ready to answer.