Demopower Philippines Inc.

Demopower Philippines Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines55 reviews

productive and fun workplace with

all excellent. friendly and they entertain you in a nice way and teach you how to handle the product. Demo power is the best company for me because they will pay you at the right rate of your salary and overtime is also paid.

Pros

free lunch

travel other city

I learned many things like how to promote the product to handle customer complain and to inter act the customer handle manpower's like brand ambassador, merchandiser is very much hard but in this company they train us to be a good leader and the most enjoyable is I travel other area like mindanao area to conduct store check and meeting of our brand ambassadors.

Pros

free allowance

Cons

long travel

i enjoyed working here , but i need high salary for my personal reason.

My schedule is 8:30-5:30 , i learned how to communicate with other people and i had a great time when i'm still here. Being here for about 8years and 8 months is very memorable.Thats why i always cherish those memories , but sometimes we need to make decisions for some personal reasons.

Experience of having communication to the customers

I learned to have more patience. I learned to have more active presence. I learned how to encourage more people. I enjoy having work with my co-workers They were fun with

its nice to work thier. respect is widely observed and all of them are deeply motivated as well as me.

its nice to work their. respect is widely observed and all of us are deeply motivated to our work. there are time that we get tired but its part of the job. the important is. you gave your best with your job. and for sure the recognition , accomplishment and promotion will follow.

Pros

free lunch

fun

its fun talking to costumers concerns and assisting them. • Attend costumer inquiries. Show more products available • Follow up costumer registration and monitor suggestion report. • Assist proper filing of all merchandise and create location and filing system. • Coordinates store supervisor for sufficient supplies. • Provide daily / monthly quarterly summary report to immediate superior.

I Had so many learning about product and how to promote this

Being and Promoter so hard to do that you don't know your product and how you promote this if you are not trust to the product .

PROMOTING is very nice thing to do

A DEMOPOWER PHILIPPINES provide sample products for customers to taste the products they want to buy. Demo Power is Asia's largest in-store demonstration and trial company, with operations in Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand, Vietnam, and the Philippines. We are a team of creative innovators and highly-trained communicators with extensive knowledge in developing inventive marketing executions.

Pros

free sampling

Cons

8 hrs

Fun workplace

In my previous we work as a team. We support and help each other. We enjoy working with each other. Especially the boss they our always there to guide each and everyone of us. I learned a lot from my boss. She help me developed my skills and abilities. She trust me a lot. That's why I'm so thankful for her.

Pros

The company is not that strict

Cons

You will spend a long hours of work because of heavy loads.

productive and peaceful workplace.

We treated as one family. We are a team player. Challenging role, you will learned how to deal with other people and meet different kind of them.

Pros

free gadgets

Cons

open over time.

Productive working environment

Demo Power is a nice place to work with nice office-mates and superiors that are generous in sharing their knowledge about work and life.

Pros

Free yearly company outing

productive and Fun Workplace with table tennis.

- it's like a normal day. - I learned many things that I just found out today because of their knowledge. - management is a normal practice. - My colleagues at work many kind of habit I learned and saw.. - continual work factor required after and sent to the client. - Team Building.

Pros

Free Breakfast.

Cons

Free Time, wellness.

A very challenging but exciting job.

The workplace is fun because of the enthusiastic people around.

fun work place

Selling products are our field of works, we are assigned to handle a specific branded product and we have to promote or sometimes do a FREE TASTE to customers to encourage them to buy the said products. Its not only about food, sometimes we have non food.

Pros

free service

Work place is good

Everything is fine except from everyday trnsportation from place to place and salary cannot compensate for my daily expenses.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Demopower Philippines Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Demopower Philippines Inc. in popular locations

• Demopower Philippines Inc.