Demopower Philippines Inc.

Demopower Philippines Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines55 reviews

productive and fun workplace with

all excellent. friendly and they entertain you in a nice way and teach you how to handle the product. Demo power is the best company for me because they will pay you at the right rate of your salary and overtime is also paid.

Pros

free lunch

Fun workplace.

During my typical workday, I am responsible for helping the consumers analyze the quality of the product they want to purchase.We give a useful feedback related to various sales opportunities in the public market. We make the products, services, and other offering of the organization more appealing, so as to draw the consumer's preferences towards the brand which we are currently promoting. Dealing with different kinds of people is a challenging part for me but this was the part that taught me to become more approachable and extrovert.

Pros

Fun workplace and kind superior.

Cons

Project based

You will learn a lot especially on assisting the customers

It will be hard at first but when you are already used to it. It will be easier than any other job and you'll be able to enjoy your work if you love interacting with the customer.

Competitive, exciting

Exciting by promoting differnt kinds of product every week, stressful in terms of we need product training everyweek and we need intro in different kinds of supernarket

Company outing, kick off every year, quarterly events, absorb temp staff

Good company, complete benefits, they give me opportunity for admin task and i learned a lot, the most enjoyable part of my job when i finish the my daily task short and long term.

Pros

Absorb temp staff and give chance to learn

Cons

no cons

i have a lot of experience in this company,how to assist the customer

for almost two years with this company im so happy to be part of it... because before i dont have any idea what customer service is but because of demo power they trained me

Pros

free personal needs

Productive and Fun with Booths

I always enjoy my fellow employee's company at work. I've learned how to solve random problems efficiently and how to deal with it with patience and of course integrity. The management is diverting because they always encourage positiveness in every aspect in the job.

Challenging experience.

It was challenging experience but learned a lot! Cons, the trainer gets really in a not very good mood where it affects everyone on the office. he was a good trainer tho.

Pros

Everyone is competitive

Cons

Really small office place to train.

Fun

This company is a good ambiance i work here as a Team Leader specialized at the field.. Outside the company at the same time. I met a lot of people here as companion of our project as client.

Pros

Tranpo and Load Allowance Free Meal

Cons

Over time

job discription

• Supervise all the demo promoters running on designated outlet generized all booth and rich the daily quota. • Achieve the high sales per day until the promo end.

Fun place to work

Good management,have a balance form work and family. Fair salary and a fun place to work, Big bosses are awesome to work with, treating you as one of their family.

Fun and It will help you to be a multi-tasker

Free lunches and transportation expense reimbursement. The company will help you to work with your partners or team and assign you to different places. The company has training to improve your customer service skills and through handling customer's questions.

where in i practiced socialization

i worked as a brand ambassador and i have to sell companies product i meet different people, i talked to them and socialized. but they just offer a product base .

Pros

bonuses

Fun workplace with few incentives

Officemates will treat you as family, enjoy workplace. Good for starters whose willing to gain experience. Not strict in terms of breaks, can eat snack anytime.

good and fun

Demo Power is Asia’s largest in-store demonstration and trial company, with operations in Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, and the Philippines. We are a team of creative innovators and highly-trained communicators with extensive knowledge in developing inventive marketing executions. Whether in-store or in other relevant channels (schools, malls, offices, wet and dry markets, and so on), we aim to advance your brand to your target market’s top of mind, ensuring successful conveyance of your brand’s message, consequently inducing trial, finally resulting to conversion.

Pros

free lunch

Fun management

Typical type of work that you need to sell the product .. and promote it very well to the costumers. you can learn on how to deal with other kinds of people in this industry

Pros

Cons

Short hrs

Feels like a family

Good workmates however poor payout. Marketing focused. Continually expanding which is good since it is sure that you will learn something new. That's it.

Project fib

Team work so difficult because the project is assign in outbase & the hardest part is travelling with the team with their delay allowance and salary .

Pros

Free transportation and sleeping allowance

Cons

8am-5pm

Very happy and jolly work environment

Very nice trainers and workmate. The team work is the spirit of this company. We like to impress our clients by doing excellent in our job. As a brand ambassador we need to undergo training in every project that we run for that week that the company provide a very excellent training with very nice, loud and enthusiastic trainers.

Productive, low salary, life balance, equally benefits

More productive, high balance salary, life balance, church premises balance, high life benefits, free transportation, and high life insurance.

Pros

Free intro

Cons

8 hours

Fun

i can travel in bataan , zambales to visit sm outlet, and any small account. like supermarket to check the brand ambassador or (B.A) all team is nice.. i have many friend because of this company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Demopower Philippines Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Demopower Philippines Inc. in popular locations

• Demopower Philippines Inc.