Demopower Philippines Inc.

Demopower Philippines Inc. Employee Reviews for Brand Ambassador

Brand Ambassador19 reviews
Philippines19 reviews

Fun workplace, productive

Easy to work with other employees. Always check the health of the employees. Willing to give benefits and bonus to employees. Easy to raise problems because of very understanding employers.

It was good for part-timers.

It was suitable for part-timers, especially for working student. You should have patience when working and promoting the product assigned to you. That's all.

We were productive and were in a fast past pace environment. I had fun working with my teammates tho.

It was such a great experience to be part of the team. I had no idea of how to properly promote and sell a thing at first, but Demo Power gave me the strength and ideas. And with proper training they honed me into someone who is confident enough to face astranger and talk about products. For me it wasn't just a job.

Pros

Above minimum rate

Cons

Weekend job

Productive and fun workplace

I have lot of learned how to assist the costumer and how to give them proper information about our product. And i like there companion for their employee

Pros

Office day every first day of month and second day in our office, also have free lunch

Cons

8hours but were paid

Very professional in terms at work

Typical vdays working 6 days a week with 1 rest day, ive learned how to give important to all customer and most important the management is good giving all the benefits

very good and productive company

This company is good and well known as one of the top company of promoting products, and separate the benefits from the salary, having a good trainings, good trainers.

Pros

traning with pay

Fun workplace.

During my typical workday, I am responsible for helping the consumers analyze the quality of the product they want to purchase.We give a useful feedback related to various sales opportunities in the public market. We make the products, services, and other offering of the organization more appealing, so as to draw the consumer's preferences towards the brand which we are currently promoting. Dealing with different kinds of people is a challenging part for me but this was the part that taught me to become more approachable and extrovert.

Pros

Fun workplace and kind superior.

Cons

Project based

You will learn a lot especially on assisting the customers

It will be hard at first but when you are already used to it. It will be easier than any other job and you'll be able to enjoy your work if you love interacting with the customer.

Competitive, exciting

Exciting by promoting differnt kinds of product every week, stressful in terms of we need product training everyweek and we need intro in different kinds of supernarket

i have a lot of experience in this company,how to assist the customer

for almost two years with this company im so happy to be part of it... because before i dont have any idea what customer service is but because of demo power they trained me

Pros

free personal needs

Cons

Jobs at Demopower Philippines Inc.

Brand Ambassador positions
See more jobs

Productive and Fun with Booths

I always enjoy my fellow employee's company at work. I've learned how to solve random problems efficiently and how to deal with it with patience and of course integrity. The management is diverting because they always encourage positiveness in every aspect in the job.

Challenging experience.

It was challenging experience but learned a lot! Cons, the trainer gets really in a not very good mood where it affects everyone on the office. he was a good trainer tho.

Pros

Everyone is competitive

Cons

Really small office place to train.

where in i practiced socialization

i worked as a brand ambassador and i have to sell companies product i meet different people, i talked to them and socialized. but they just offer a product base .

Pros

bonuses

Fun management

Typical type of work that you need to sell the product .. and promote it very well to the costumers. you can learn on how to deal with other kinds of people in this industry

Pros

Cons

Short hrs

Very happy and jolly work environment

Very nice trainers and workmate. The team work is the spirit of this company. We like to impress our clients by doing excellent in our job. As a brand ambassador we need to undergo training in every project that we run for that week that the company provide a very excellent training with very nice, loud and enthusiastic trainers.

Productive, low salary, life balance, equally benefits

More productive, high balance salary, life balance, church premises balance, high life benefits, free transportation, and high life insurance.

Pros

Free intro

Cons

8 hours

Experience of having communication to the customers

I learned to have more patience. I learned to have more active presence. I learned how to encourage more people. I enjoy having work with my co-workers They were fun with

PROMOTING is very nice thing to do

A DEMOPOWER PHILIPPINES provide sample products for customers to taste the products they want to buy. Demo Power is Asia's largest in-store demonstration and trial company, with operations in Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand, Vietnam, and the Philippines. We are a team of creative innovators and highly-trained communicators with extensive knowledge in developing inventive marketing executions.

Pros

free sampling

Cons

8 hrs

A very challenging but exciting job.

The workplace is fun because of the enthusiastic people around.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Demopower Philippines Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Demopower Philippines Inc. in popular locations

• Demopower Philippines Inc.
  • Brand Ambassador
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?