Demopower Philippines Inc.

Demopower Philippines Inc. Employee Reviews in Quezon City

Quezon City23 reviews

productive and fun workplace with

all excellent. friendly and they entertain you in a nice way and teach you how to handle the product. Demo power is the best company for me because they will pay you at the right rate of your salary and overtime is also paid.

Pros

free lunch

Fun workplace, productive

Easy to work with other employees. Always check the health of the employees. Willing to give benefits and bonus to employees. Easy to raise problems because of very understanding employers.

It was good for part-timers.

It was suitable for part-timers, especially for working student. You should have patience when working and promoting the product assigned to you. That's all.

We were productive and were in a fast past pace environment. I had fun working with my teammates tho.

It was such a great experience to be part of the team. I had no idea of how to properly promote and sell a thing at first, but Demo Power gave me the strength and ideas. And with proper training they honed me into someone who is confident enough to face astranger and talk about products. For me it wasn't just a job.

Pros

Above minimum rate

Cons

Weekend job

Fun and productive work. Very friendly staffs.

For me Demo Power Philippines has a great integrity working relation with their manpower .Awesome training recommended. High appraisal for good service and equal payment and benefits for the employees.

Pros

Freebies

Cons

Overtime pay/ holiday

Productive and fun workplace

I have lot of learned how to assist the costumer and how to give them proper information about our product. And i like there companion for their employee

Pros

Office day every first day of month and second day in our office, also have free lunch

Cons

8hours but were paid

2020 Management is not Good

Wlaang spirit of family and Fun Walang puso in terms of employees needs Mga Hr walang sariling desisyon sa buhay suspend ng suspend wala namng proper investigation

Sampling

When i was in demo, Very stressfull because it is very hard to get a cutomer to buy the product, and you stay at the market place until you finish your product.

Not productive

Environment overall is not good. No to good management particularly in all departments. they don't have appriciation to other special for the rank and file diviion.

audit is real,

for a category expert you must be an expert and don't ever failed the Macprod audit, every month if your a category expert you're following a KPI , KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATOR .. Which are sales FMS audit ATTENDANCE and mystery shoppers audit is involve.. 99 is acceptable but 100 is the best grade ever.. don't settle as a non perfect audit achiever , you're goal must be 100, perfect audit.. and don't let your FMS handled everything better to know what is your part and do it,your part to be productive and to be one of the company assets..

Pros

quarterly personal use

Cons

5 days leave with pay after 1year working with them

productive

the company is good when it comes to offering a part time jobs, since the job is a project based you were able to work in just a few months depend on the duration of the project that was assign to you.

this job is fit for working student only

this kind of work is fit for working student ,easy to apply and you will be assign in different mall's. I love being part of demo power because of them i am well trained when it comes to handling customer.

Pros

free sampling product

very good and productive company

This company is good and well known as one of the top company of promoting products, and separate the benefits from the salary, having a good trainings, good trainers.

Pros

traning with pay

Cons

You will learn a lot especially on assisting the customers

It will be hard at first but when you are already used to it. It will be easier than any other job and you'll be able to enjoy your work if you love interacting with the customer.

Company outing, kick off every year, quarterly events, absorb temp staff

Good company, complete benefits, they give me opportunity for admin task and i learned a lot, the most enjoyable part of my job when i finish the my daily task short and long term.

Pros

Absorb temp staff and give chance to learn

Cons

no cons

Fun

This company is a good ambiance i work here as a Team Leader specialized at the field.. Outside the company at the same time. I met a lot of people here as companion of our project as client.

Pros

Tranpo and Load Allowance Free Meal

Cons

Over time

where in i practiced socialization

i worked as a brand ambassador and i have to sell companies product i meet different people, i talked to them and socialized. but they just offer a product base .

Pros

bonuses

Fun workplace with few incentives

Officemates will treat you as family, enjoy workplace. Good for starters whose willing to gain experience. Not strict in terms of breaks, can eat snack anytime.

Feels like a family

Good workmates however poor payout. Marketing focused. Continually expanding which is good since it is sure that you will learn something new. That's it.

Very happy and jolly work environment

Very nice trainers and workmate. The team work is the spirit of this company. We like to impress our clients by doing excellent in our job. As a brand ambassador we need to undergo training in every project that we run for that week that the company provide a very excellent training with very nice, loud and enthusiastic trainers.

I Had so many learning about product and how to promote this

Being and Promoter so hard to do that you don't know your product and how you promote this if you are not trust to the product .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Demopower Philippines Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Demopower Philippines Inc. in Quezon City

• Demopower Philippines Inc.
  • Quezon City