Demopower Philippines Inc.

Demopower Philippines Inc. Employee Reviews

a fun and full of knowledge

6 days a week work,every week theres a new learning,fun because you will meet different people,sometimes you will experience stress because of the back outs but over all its fun i enjoy being trainer.

Productive and fun to work

My experience here at demopower everyday i learn about my work, during i do field works, i encounter different kinds of attitude, i encounter different kind of problems in each peomoter.

Pros

Free Transportation

Cons

Office hours

Fun and productive work. Very friendly staffs.

For me Demo Power Philippines has a great integrity working relation with their manpower .Awesome training recommended. High appraisal for good service and equal payment and benefits for the employees.

Pros

Freebies

Cons

Overtime pay/ holiday

Productive and fun workplace

I have lot of learned how to assist the costumer and how to give them proper information about our product. And i like there companion for their employee

Pros

Office day every first day of month and second day in our office, also have free lunch

Cons

8hours but were paid

2020 Management is not Good

Wlaang spirit of family and Fun Walang puso in terms of employees needs Mga Hr walang sariling desisyon sa buhay suspend ng suspend wala namng proper investigation

productive and fun workplace

i super love this company because they always prioritize their employees. they give on time your benefits. having a team building is the most enjoyable part of the job and also giving a reward that makes you a good productive employee.

Sampling

When i was in demo, Very stressfull because it is very hard to get a cutomer to buy the product, and you stay at the market place until you finish your product.

Some of your colleagues become your close friends and some department heads are good mentors

Demopower is a good company. The company is 3 years young when I was employed . There is "family' culture in the company the reason I stayed for 18 years. However, the needs of clients have changed and there was a change in management. The family that used to know vanished but I was able to embrace the changed. Hopefully the company will regain and continue the momentum we had 10 years ago.

Not productive

Environment overall is not good. No to good management particularly in all departments. they don't have appriciation to other special for the rank and file diviion.

Very professional in terms at work

Typical vdays working 6 days a week with 1 rest day, ive learned how to give important to all customer and most important the management is good giving all the benefits

audit is real,

for a category expert you must be an expert and don't ever failed the Macprod audit, every month if your a category expert you're following a KPI , KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATOR .. Which are sales FMS audit ATTENDANCE and mystery shoppers audit is involve.. 99 is acceptable but 100 is the best grade ever.. don't settle as a non perfect audit achiever , you're goal must be 100, perfect audit.. and don't let your FMS handled everything better to know what is your part and do it,your part to be productive and to be one of the company assets..

Pros

quarterly personal use

Cons

5 days leave with pay after 1year working with them

fun and memorable experiences

close family ties workplace easy tasks fun laughter amazing experience approachable leaders travel and leave good benefits good salary creates a good relationship to retailers

New and easy to adopt working environment

- quite busy but still having fun and enjoyment - different things about merchandising that i don't know before - nice and caring - act professional during work time and always take initiative - having 4 combined companies per merchandiser. - quite tough but every day was a learning.

Pros

on time release of salaries and complete benefits

Cons

level of job is not equal to amount of salary

productive

the company is good when it comes to offering a part time jobs, since the job is a project based you were able to work in just a few months depend on the duration of the project that was assign to you.

Productive and full of challenge

I learned about team work on this company, it also developed my confidence on dealing with clients and consumers. It contributed a lot on my personality.

Cons

Long working hours

this job is fit for working student only

this kind of work is fit for working student ,easy to apply and you will be assign in different mall's. I love being part of demo power because of them i am well trained when it comes to handling customer.

Pros

free sampling product

very good and productive company

This company is good and well known as one of the top company of promoting products, and separate the benefits from the salary, having a good trainings, good trainers.

Pros

traning with pay

Fun workplace.

During my typical workday, I am responsible for helping the consumers analyze the quality of the product they want to purchase.We give a useful feedback related to various sales opportunities in the public market. We make the products, services, and other offering of the organization more appealing, so as to draw the consumer's preferences towards the brand which we are currently promoting. Dealing with different kinds of people is a challenging part for me but this was the part that taught me to become more approachable and extrovert.

Pros

Fun workplace and kind superior.

Cons

Project based

You will learn a lot especially on assisting the customers

It will be hard at first but when you are already used to it. It will be easier than any other job and you'll be able to enjoy your work if you love interacting with the customer.

Competitive, exciting

Exciting by promoting differnt kinds of product every week, stressful in terms of we need product training everyweek and we need intro in different kinds of supernarket

Company outing, kick off every year, quarterly events, absorb temp staff

Good company, complete benefits, they give me opportunity for admin task and i learned a lot, the most enjoyable part of my job when i finish the my daily task short and long term.

Pros

Absorb temp staff and give chance to learn

Cons

no cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Demopower Philippines Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Salary / Benefits
  • Demopower Philippines Inc.