Demopower Philippines Inc.
View all Demopower Philippines Inc. reviews

Demopower Philippines Inc.

Demopower Philippines Inc. Employee Review

It was such a great experience to be part of the team. I had no idea of how to properly promote and sell a thing at first, but Demo Power gave me the strength and ideas. And with proper training they honed me into someone who is confident enough to face astranger and talk about products. For me it wasn't just a job.

Pros

Above minimum rate

Cons

Weekend job

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same roleSame location

Fun workplace, productive

Easy to work with other employees. Always check the health of the employees. Willing to give benefits and bonus to employees. Easy to raise problems because of very understanding employers.
Same roleSame location

It was good for part-timers.

It was suitable for part-timers, especially for working student. You should have patience when working and promoting the product assigned to you. That's all.
Same location

productive and fun workplace with

all excellent. friendly and they entertain you in a nice way and teach you how to handle the product. Demo power is the best company for me because they will pay you at the right rate of your salary and overtime is also paid.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Demopower Philippines Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Demopower Philippines Inc. in popular locations

• Demopower Philippines Inc.
  • We were productive and were in a fast past pace environment. I had fun working with my teammates tho.