Deltek

Deltek Employee Reviews

Philippines37 reviews

Great experience with a few bumps

Working with fellow interns was a great experience in teamwork and collaboration. Also, learned how to write test scripts and software. Unfortunately, our supervisor during that time can be quite toxic towards us interns.

Great company overall

Deltek is a very good company. Whether you're just starting on your career, or an experienced worker, Deltek has always something new to offer. They surely know how to invest for their people.

great work place

Work can be hectic but the work is very rewardingcompensation and benefits is goodhybrid work setupgood office locationmanager is supportive

Nice company

Overall the company is great! I like my co-agents, i worked well with them, but I wasnt lucky with my manager, he was a micromanager, very arrogant and self-centered.

Pros

Free drink

Cons

Micromanager

Excellent Internship Program

Was a Intern under the "Engineering - Automation" Team that was responsible for maintaining the organizations products. The Internship program was excellent empowering students to really be involved in the QA Automation process of its products. Personal development was valued, with 1on1 meetings with senior leaders involved in the internship program often talking about individual feedback from product team leads and discussing on how to further improve the internship program.

Pros

Rich learning experience for students

Cons

none that I could think of

Great work place

A great place to work with good management and really big room for growth and development.The most enjoyable part of the job is you get the chance to let in a project.

Pros

Training, Wfh, Yearly Increase

Great place and great working environment.

Amazing work life balance. Good people. Very jolly and collaborative. A lot of people were very caring and were really open to suggestions and really hears you out.

Deltek the best company.

Deltek is such a great company. They offer the best compensation and benefits. They offer work from home. The people, culture and all of the above is essentially in Deltek.

Good

Work Life Balance is appreciated and good . Good culture and people . Good set of benefits but low offered salary . Slow growth for new ones . but overall good

Work Life Balance

Work-Life balance is definitely is part of the culture. If you are looking for company that can give a good compensation, career growth and fun - then Deltek is company for you.

A professional workplace for internship

During my limited stay in Deltek Philippines as a Research Analyst Intern, my daily duties were consisted of doing research work and verifying a long list of items given to me at the beginning of my internship to ensure that they are still up to date. This experience honed my research skills, critical thinking, and attention to detail. Deltek had a very closely-knit company culture and I never felt that fear was instilled by any manager. The people at the top are nice towards interns and their fellow colleagues whether in the workplace or after their work shifts.

As an intern, I had fun throughout my whole stay in Deltek.

As an intern, I had fun throughout my whole stay in Deltek. There were also lots of other interns and I was able to make friends with them. We were assigned to teams and my senior co-interns in my team were very friendly and taught us everything we needed to know.

Productive and fun, fair benefits for interns

Very welcoming company. For internship, it is very nice and practice work life balance, there are training occasionally held and all interns are invited. There are always someone available in case you need to clarify things you don't fully understand. Strict rules are applied so it is best to follow them but the rules implemented are necessary.

Fun workplace to be.

As it provides good compensation and work life balance. We can also work from home and in slide shift. They also provides a lot of training, in person and virtual. As well as Linkedin Learning for all their employees.

Happy at Deltek

There's nothing more you can ask whem employed in Deltek but they also need to add employees

A place dominated by new management

Deltek used to be a family owned organization and the culture used to be family like. In the recent years of acquisition and sacking of great leaders the company is no longer family like, but a place of serious business.

Pros

Excellent pay and benefits

Cons

Culture is degrading

Work Life Balance Company

Overall it is a good company to work with. People are empowered and well compensated. Manager are connected with their teams and sub teams. The company is well engaged in various activities

One of the best employers

I have been with the company for more than 5 years and I can't say anything bad. They make sure employees are well appreciated. Job description is not easy and has challenges. But this is expected because of the good compensation packages. What can I say, you will definitely be happy with this company

Pros

Employees are well appreciated

Cons

Cant think of anything

Typical Day at Deltek Systems Philippines, Ltd

A typical day at work includes scrum meetings with the team and management discussing our deliverables for the day. Deltek is the best workplace for me as it not only promotes skill development but strongly promotes work life balance as well. The hardest part of the job I guess for now is to be able to think how we can improve the current processes that we have and what's the best tool to use in the future since we are in software automation making sure that we delivery our software product with high quality. The most enjoyable part of the job is its work life balance. Management team makes sure to have a time for team building, team bonding, and get togethers most especially every after a successful product release and/or whenever we meet our deadlines for our deliverables.

Pros

Work life Balance, Medical Reimbursment, Run Marathon reimbursement, 14 month pay, Annual increase

Great work culture and emphasis on work-life balance

Deltek is a great place to work at. Flexible working hours depending on the project. Managers are mostly friendly and approachable. People are generally happy and learn a lot from the projects they work in.

Happy Place to work

Athough its a graveyard shift the work is manageable, the people in my team are nice and helpful. Continuos trainings are available for everyone. I love my job and co workers the this company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deltek. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Deltek Reviews by Location

Learn about Deltek in popular locations

• Deltek