Delos Santos Medical Center

Delos Santos Medical Center Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
I had my 6 months internship in DLSMC. It was a great experience and I learned a lot from the staffs and my experience as an intern is very memorable.
Salary / Benefits
➢ I became expert in Microsoft Office applications and other operation systems. ➢ I was able to provide immediate solutions through proper assessment, critical thinking and problem solving.
Salary / Benefits
the work setting is good, workmate collaborate to each other and help each other, in terms of communication to doctors they are approachable, and they mold you also on handling different type of cases or condition such as neurologic, sports related injuries, and so on.
Salary / Benefits
I have learned a lot here in terms of time management, nursing skills and costumer's service but I hated the schedule. We were almost always over time and sometimes we only have sleeping off. Also, the nurse-patients ratio is not balanced. Sometimes, the patients are too much for one nurse for a private institution. And there was one senior staff who treats the newbies bad. There's a seniority in this place. 😒 But still thankful because I have learned a lot and gained new friends here.
Salary / Benefits
it was a good ground for experience because there were lots of cases and facilities were very well maintained and staff were friendly towards interns and helped them in every step
Salary / Benefits
The management are very good in terms of patient services, accommodating, good workplace and culture, employee are friendly to patient and co worker, I learned a lot in terms of patient care. The hardest part is the company are limited in terms of employees benefits the only thing the employee received is there salary.
Salary / Benefits
Provides a secure and stable learning environment to hone clinical skills. Up to date and functional equipment. Spacious treatment areas and well lit gym.
Salary / Benefits
As compared to my previous internship at JRRMMC, the workload is much more chill than delo. But the staffs inside seems to have some bad tension that sometimes affects you as a worker. That was then but time has passed maybe things have changed:)
Pros
workload not so much
Salary / Benefits
Typically busy everyday assisting In/Out patients. Learning how to deal with different kind of people especially with your co workers and bosses.. The management is well supportive when i comes to patients that's why they never stop upgrading our facilities for the patients need. The hardest part is raining season. Were the patients and the employee where stuck in a flooded area around the hospital. The enjoying part is when the patient is appreciating your effort and saying "thank you" to your job. And specially when they were discharge and treated well.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Delos Santos Medical Center?
Salary / Benefits
The people are jolly and know how to get along with their co-employees. They are open to help one another. Just dont be afraid to ask because the specimen you are handling is neededfor the life of the patient so we must always be careful on what we are doing.
Salary / Benefits
Every day was good and not that toxic. The ratio of Phlebotomist to Patient was 1 : 50. I have learned from this institution are the proper controlling of the machines for the different sections and storage of reagents.
Pros
the salary is given on time
Salary / Benefits
Good Company to work with, good facility very dependable colleagues good environment and always on time compensation. you can be trained professionally.
Salary / Benefits
De Los Santos Medical Center was my first job as an OR nurse. I've learned to be really patient and work under pressure, good communication skilsl is practiced everytime. I've helped patients on perioperative procedure and educating them on their conditions to achieve the plan of care that is rendered. The hardest part of the job is the lack of staff in the Hospital,i think that manpower can improve the patients health. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with different health care provider and learning from them.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working with DLSMC, it was a great experience because I learned a lot more about the healthcare industry. The downfall about the company is the poor management. The presence of favoritism is observed within the office and they expect more from others who are already hard workers. Also, they lack benefits especially for those who are working for them for the longest time.
Salary / Benefits
the company give me a good experience in my nursing career, but the problem here is the salary is not that good compared to the work labor we have work for the whole day, the schedule is not good as well as the management.
Pros
30 minutes break
Cons
long hours, not good duty schedule
Salary / Benefits
Work as electronic tech, aircon tech. I learned to fix most hospital laundry equipment. Workplace are easy to adjust since we are all in the same origin. The hardest part of the job is when you are timed to fix an equipment.
Salary / Benefits
Always looking for new technologies with regards to medical advancement. We had a work and life balance , they have yearly team building every summer and sports fest.
Salary / Benefits
This hospital helped me to improved my skills in patients care, in admin works, leadership and in working with different people. I learned to be flexible in work, having my own goals that relates with the goal of the hospital, to be effective and efficient and to work hard to what I really love to do.
Salary / Benefits
Accomodating staff, easy to approach... No other benefits except the (biogesic) paracetamol.Other private hospitals provide their employees with free vaccines and vitamins.
Pros
Free paracetamol every month
Cons
No other benefits, Except the paracetamol...
Salary / Benefits
The facilities are good and the nursing staff is very supportive and helpful. The variety of cases enables a wider amount of learning for budding professionals.
Pros
Above Average Compensation
Cons
High Pressure on deadlines
Salary / Benefits
OB-GYN was my passion, which is why although it was a struggle, I still managed to go on with my day-to-day routine. What I love most about my job, is when we do surgeries. I was able to assist and even did the surgery on both obstetric and gynecological patients. My consultants served as my teachers. They taught me well in handling patients. Patients in labor are really in pain. Although some of the patients can become really very difficult, I had to monitor their contractions and fetal heart tones. Internal exam was mastered by each resident. Cesarean Section was done when the need arises. The hardest part of my job was the long hours of work that it became a little exasperating.It was a residency training program which includes a 36 hour shift followed by an 8 hour shift, with no leaves and no holidays.
Pros
Free food
Cons
No leaves, no holidays