Dell Technologies

Dell Technologies Employee Reviews for Technical Support

Technical Support362 reviews

Found 362 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,618 reviews

Answers call from the phone to help the customers resolving the problem of their laptops and desktop

Company provides wonderful and lively environment to work so that the employees may feel comfortable in working. Employees worked for 8 hrs and resolving the concern of the customers over the phone.

Happy working environment, with friendly management team. Helpful team leader and other managers. Clean working environment and not busy like other call centers

Right now, I would not recommend.

Everything was going well until we lost our only and biggest contract, and ever since, everything went down. They kept jumping us from accounts to account, little to no training. for every account we worked we have had to build our knowledge base. we've been through maybe 6-8 different accounts in a year.

Pros

Flexible

Great Company

Great company, haven’t worked for a company such as dell before and can say they really treat their employees fairly. I would recommended this company to many others looking to get in the technology field

Great company to work for

Working at Dell is a stressful job in technical support however it's very satisfying to know that you could help somebody with critical data so they can get back to work. The benefits are great most management is really great there's a few which there is few everywhere. For the most part it's really easy to get time off it just depends on what queue you are in and how many people are on the teams as to how easy that is. You have control of your own career if you want to move up then apply yourself really well and you can make it there but you can't just do your job what you're there for and expect to move up or get big raises you have to do more than your job. Just extra things like projects for to get a better raise. There's a lot of great opportunities, you just have to want it and then go for it because it is available. I would recommend them to anybody. The worst parts about the job is it's really stressful and if you can't handle change it's not a place to be because they change every three to six months. I worked there for 17 years so they really are good.

Pros

Great benefits great pay high potential of moving up your career

Cons

Stressful job, always changing, you need to be in a continuous learning mode

Relaxed, Learned new things everyday, Management was Great, Workplace Culture was Diverse,

Relaxed, Learned new things everyday, Management was Great, Workplace Culture was Diverse. The company has a well since of direction and fairness to the employees.

Well known company in the IT field.

Well known company in the IT field that adapts and changes over time, however most people don't work 8-5 in Technical Support unless you are lucky enough to manage to get an HR exception.

Not much

Great place to work, pay and benefits are really good, work environment is great, Managers are approachable for any kind of assistance and guidance.

is a very reputable company and has provided me with a competitive salary, bonus opportunities and a lot of growth in my career. Most employees have been at here longer than 5-10 years and it is because they really care about their employees. If you are a hard worker, you will do very well here and will be appreciated for it.

No real downsides for me

I enjoy working for Dell. It is easily the best job I have ever had. They take great care of their employees. I do not plan on making a move after 3 years with the company.

Dell Canada was a great place to grow

I liked Dell because they took time to nurture their employees. They knew talent and HR took the time to hire me despite having a file that was "this long" After hiring they were firm but reasonable and helpful. A manager who saw my potential after two performance review plans suited me up with one of their top agents. My performance went through the roof and I was given a chance at redemption because"I had it all I just had to put it together" Great teammates training and a class place to work at. 2006

Pros

Training, management, accommodating

Cons

Stress

Great company to work for

Great place to work, benifits and time off are top notch. Most of the managers are awesome and help you succeed and genuinely seem happy when you achieve your goals.

Very interesting

If anyone can work in Dell for a year or two, can work anywhere in the world. Dell is a place to learn and develop more skills. Everyday is new learning and zero tolerance

Very stressful work environment

I will absolutely not recommended this company as it is a big bad company for young people, not at all a good place to work at , very bad . No growth opportunities, too much politics in workplace.

Pros

No pros

Cons

All cons

Nice

It was a pleasure working for a fortune 500 Company like Dell. It is definitely a brand to be reckoned with. The management is supportive and takes employee feedback its consideration.

Home Away from Home

Dell is a company which take care of their employees nothing less than there customers. Employees Work-life balance here is topmost priority. That's the reason we at Dell proudly say "Its Home away from home"

Productive and fun workplace

Dell gives best in class opportunities to grow depending on how you perform and how well you adapt and get going with taking initiatives and ownerships.

No work/life balance. Fast paced environment.

There is no work/life balance in this company. Our shifts changed every month, just when your body starts to get used to the old shift. Login hours were of 9.5 hours, minimum. I only used to stay at home for 10 hours, rest of the time was spent in travelling. There is a cut throat environment and the management is horrible. They do not want to train you on something you are not good at, they will just shove it down your throat and if you don't perform, you will be probation. No matter when you go to cafeteria, you will always find HR staff there holding their coffee mugs and sitting in groups which makes me believe that is the most chill job in the company! I never wanted to go to work because of my horrible manager. I finally quit after 6 months.

Excellent

Its one of the best company to work with. You learn a lot in your professional and personal life. Its company where it gives a chance to every employee to grown and enhance a respected future.

Dell Culture

I was previously a contractor with another company and eventually moved to a full time position with Dell. Becoming a full time employee to Dell I got access to health care benefits, promotions, and other various perks. The Dell EMC Nashville location is full of friendly employees and has it's own cafeteria to buy breakfast and lunch. Although the job itself can be a bit stressful the benefits and culture are really great.

Fun workplace and culture at dell

Dell technology is a good company, culture and enviroment at workplace is goo, flexibel time, team work and a good management, friendship, casual dress code

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dell Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Salary / Benefits