Dell Technologies

Dell Technologies Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Working everyday is great and cool, i have how to handle complaints, management is fair and what is great is that incentive is high in numbers but the releasing is within a month or two,i really enjoy in assisting the customer in choosing products they want to buy and also testing the product.
Salary / Benefits
Company provides wonderful and lively environment to work so that the employees may feel comfortable in working. Employees worked for 8 hrs and resolving the concern of the customers over the phone.
Salary / Benefits
Dell technology is a good company, culture and enviroment at workplace is goo, flexibel time, team work and a good management, friendship, casual dress code
Salary / Benefits
A great place to work with. Great culture, has work life balance, and a great team. Advancement on technologies. Need to level up on compensation & benefits.
Salary / Benefits
A very well paying job. And I received sufficient trainings even the advanced ones. Honed my skills to the fullest that i can achieve. If not for the graveyard shift, I would've stayed for a long time.
Salary / Benefits
we receive calls daily, troubleshoot computers and dispatch both replacement parts and field technicians. by the end of the day we follow up for the dispatched parts and technicians.
Pros
I love working with computers
Cons
longs hours due to follow-up
Salary / Benefits
Working under DELL Technologies taught me to be more professional and technically inclined. It also made me realize how productivity can play an important role to keep the business going.
Pros
Good perks when it comes to knowledge and travels.
Cons
Long hours of work.
Salary / Benefits
Too good for a first job experience. Glad that I met a very fun and out-going batch mates. Hardest part of the job will be the shifting, since for me I'm not used to graveyard shifts. Enjoyable part of the job is the atmosphere of the office, the happy life that surrounds you, and the people.
Pros
Cafeteria is always full, gym and sleeping quarters are always available
Cons
very late graveyard shift
Salary / Benefits
This is the first company that I worked with and as a new comer this place is great. The training lasts for 3 months and it's packed with a very useful information about Health care.
Pros
Meal cards that the company gives as our allowance worth 1, 500
Cons
Lower Pay
Salary / Benefits
day do day job is ok, but there is very limited career advancement options. since it is a bpo job security isn't really there. but the workload is fine as long as you are doing it asap.
Pros
free meal stubs
Cons
mandatory OT, and mandatory to join extra activities such as 2 day vacation with the team
Salary / Benefits
a very competitive company that offers high salary with excellent on the spot incentives. provides training for product knowledge specially for computers.
Pros
n.a
Cons
n.a
Salary / Benefits
- Remote into home user’s system to troubleshoot network connection issues, Application issues and installation - Does windows update to user’s system - Troubleshoot malware issues - Troubleshoot hardware issues (computers, modem, router, cables)
Pros
Has a lot of Team Bldgs
Salary / Benefits
I always look forward more positivity to make sure that I'll excel everyday and be promoted as soon as possible to make sure that I'll be an inspiration to others.
Pros
Everyday is a learning day.
Cons
Extensive account which you have to always think about work
Salary / Benefits
We get to be like I.T tech and establish the problems of the clients computers Long time calls We get Overtime pays Dealing with very uncomfortable customers
Salary / Benefits
Based on where I assigned (their BPO side) * quota based jobs. * political with management * stressful teamleads * will force you to work to reach impossible qouta
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Quota Based. Unpaid OT if you don't meet your target
Salary / Benefits
- Location is fairly good mall of Asia - has a good testing room to test what customers are experiencing with their XPS computer systems - has a good food allowance in which you can convert to DELL premium items if not consumed by the end of the month and if there is remaining balance on the food allowance it will be carried over to next months balance
Pros
Food allowance is good no need to bring cash to buy food
Cons
slightly the location is far off from my place
Salary / Benefits
ive enjoyed working there . i call and receive a call in different customers . i enjoyed talking to them . giving and assisting all their needs . i always give them a 100 % customer satisfaction.
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work would be answering phone calls and troubleshooting computer problems between hardware and software, I have learned a lot from office ethics and troubleshooting.
Salary / Benefits
Overall, Dell services is a very good company to work with. Work times are flexible, and People are very good to work with. I would highly recommend this to other people looking for a job.
Salary / Benefits
Back office work with repetitive task that can train your analytical skills as well as judgement in every situation. Though management on my time, should gave more importance to employees needs as employees are the front liners of work. They should understand that providing the needs of employees will create and sustain good morale and will contribute to performance efficiency.
Pros
Free hours
Cons
Repetitive Tasks
Salary / Benefits
Such a good company and every holidays they will give such a unique premium pay.They have a small community and they will provide an allowance for your meal with the use of a meal card
  1. Employee Reviews