De La Salle Health Sciences Institute

De La Salle Health Sciences Institute Management reviews

Philippines28 reviews
Salary / Benefits
A very orderly job with many people who treat you like family but a few who clearly show their ego due to their degrees (masters, doctorate, etc.). The salary is a bit lower than usual because of its provincial rate and minimum wage basis. Although the company Is generous enough in giveaways.
Salary / Benefits
As an intern it was good to have a 150php per day allowance, they also teach you how to be punctual because once you are late for at least a mere minute your allowance will be cut into 75php which is a good training for me to improve my time management when it comes to attendance.
as a technical support it was hard on going to a lot of building on De La Salle UMC since its a hospital based and also a school you will look for the client that needs assistance on the large location which is tiring.
Salary / Benefits
This review may have different impact depending on the personality of the reader.

This is my BEST work so far compared to my recent. I've only worked there for 3 months and I improved a lot. Employees are so kind, friendly, helpful and down to Earth. If you like helping/serving medicine students or the future doctors, this is one of the place I assure you will enjoy. The library.

Good aesthetic workplace. Peaceful, modern minimalist in design and eco-friendly.

Work/Life balance is perfect. There might be overload of works but the environment will help you to ease.

Salary, job security, management and job culture is 5/5 for what it deserves.
Pros
Eco-friendly, good people
Cons
None that I can think of
Salary / Benefits
Dlshsi is one the company that offers not just a high quality of teaching but also a high quality of maintaining the competitiveness of the students and employees.
Pros
Accessible and urbanize
Cons
Other departments are far from each other
Salary / Benefits
Very good work environment with efficient hours to do the job and provides wide range of opportunities to increase experience and skills in communication, health provision, management and computer related knowledge
Salary / Benefits
Company is a good company. It gives me a enhancement in the position i have been handled. The people and the management treat there staff good. They are also a GOD- Fearing company.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at De La Salle Health Sciences Institute?