De La Salle Health Sciences Institute

De La Salle Health Sciences Institute Employee Reviews

Philippines28 reviews
Salary / Benefits
De La Salle Medical and Health Sciences Institute is an institution that offers Medical and Education related field. There is an hospital and school.

A typical day at work in the institution is unpredictable. Yes, you already have your prepared lesson plan and activities but other things are uncontrollable like learning that teacher and student will get after.
Salary / Benefits
A very orderly job with many people who treat you like family but a few who clearly show their ego due to their degrees (masters, doctorate, etc.). The salary is a bit lower than usual because of its provincial rate and minimum wage basis. Although the company Is generous enough in giveaways.
Salary / Benefits
As an intern it was good to have a 150php per day allowance, they also teach you how to be punctual because once you are late for at least a mere minute your allowance will be cut into 75php which is a good training for me to improve my time management when it comes to attendance.
as a technical support it was hard on going to a lot of building on De La Salle UMC since its a hospital based and also a school you will look for the client that needs assistance on the large location which is tiring.
Salary / Benefits
Company provides good compensation to the employees. Facilities are good. Benefits are provided to faculty members. Faculty loading is also manageable. Top administrators are managing the institution quite well.
Pros
salary and benefits
Cons
culture of senior faculty members
Salary / Benefits
They have a very accommodating and professional set of staff who were able to give me a peaceful working environment. I was able to learn new things from them.
Salary / Benefits
This review may have different impact depending on the personality of the reader.

This is my BEST work so far compared to my recent. I've only worked there for 3 months and I improved a lot. Employees are so kind, friendly, helpful and down to Earth. If you like helping/serving medicine students or the future doctors, this is one of the place I assure you will enjoy. The library.

Good aesthetic workplace. Peaceful, modern minimalist in design and eco-friendly.

Work/Life balance is perfect. There might be overload of works but the environment will help you to ease.

Salary, job security, management and job culture is 5/5 for what it deserves.
Pros
Eco-friendly, good people
Cons
None that I can think of
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work is we wait for an incoming call at the It helpdesk if there is a problem in a certain department regarding to their computer unit or printer then that is the time we will and check it to troubleshoot and fix it. I have learned that it takes patience and understanding to deal with the clients or customer. The hardest part of the job is dealing with a lot of calls from different departments or clinics which has problem to their system unit, internet or printers. The most enjoyable part of the job is having a great time after the day with your workmates and when there is an event with a lot of free foods.
Pros
Free foods whenever there is an event
Cons
No calls or job order, no work
Salary / Benefits
I am working as a project based staff in this institution. I've been here for around 7 years and I was really happy with the experience and leanings that I have here. A Typical day at work would be communicating to patients, Data entries and more paper works. People in this workplace varies, some are easy to work with, some are not. The hardest part of this job is to be able to meet deadlines and the workload of the job. The most enjoyable part however is that I can manage my own time since my work here is project based.
Salary / Benefits
DLSHSI helped me to be more mature in a corporate world. My supervisors taught me how to handle applicants and adapt easily to working environments. I really love the job and the work flow.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Over time
Salary / Benefits
Dlshsi is one the company that offers not just a high quality of teaching but also a high quality of maintaining the competitiveness of the students and employees.
Pros
Accessible and urbanize
Cons
Other departments are far from each other
Salary / Benefits
balanced workload, competitive salary, and geographically advantageous for someone who lives in Imus, Cavite. Although getting a permanent faculty status is quite difficult.
Pros
competitive salary
Cons
permanency is difficult to achieve
Salary / Benefits
all staff's also the director is a good provider.
i learned hoe to communicate well. i also enjoy the culminating activity every year end. and i learned a lot from this company.
Salary / Benefits
I have been handling patients with different breast diseases everyday, I encourage and guide them throughout the screening process. Being the only staff nurse in my department I did multitasking and clerical duties which helped me to become versatile and flexible.
Salary / Benefits
Very good work environment with efficient hours to do the job and provides wide range of opportunities to increase experience and skills in communication, health provision, management and computer related knowledge
Salary / Benefits
Can either be part-time or full-time. Full-time position will usually require a Masters's degree. Work schedule varies depending on the schedule. Should be flexible with the topics you will teach
Salary / Benefits
High-end facility hospital and quality education provider. You have to work long hours while multi task due understaffing. But you will learn a lot beyond your knowledge.
Pros
Free tuition fee to college of at least 3 children.
Cons
Multi tasking while working long hours.
Salary / Benefits
Company is a good company. It gives me a enhancement in the position i have been handled. The people and the management treat there staff good. They are also a GOD- Fearing company.
Salary / Benefits
I always do a lot of job as an admin/clerk- answer phone calls, receiving files, typing, assisting. I learned a lot from it thought it's very tiring the whole day. I needed to get the files received from place to place and it's so far from each other (the location of the buildings) that's what makes it hard. But it's a bit fun because of some employees who makes fun of each other before going to work.
Salary / Benefits
I've like the professional attitude and the workplace environment that was provided to me, the commitment and collaboration of my colleagues, and the enhancement of my interpersonal communications with patients/clients.
Salary / Benefits
Do the Bank reconciliation for two major depository banks such as Development Bank of the
Philippines and China Banking Corporation

Ensure that the Bank statements are intact.

In charge of assessment of fees before, during and after erollment period.

In charges of Accounts Receivables-student for all colleges.

Maintains subsidiary ledgers for A/R students both manual AMS.

Prepare student’s refund and student balances.

Performs other duties as assigned by the Head.
Pros
Including rice allowance
Cons
8 hours weekdays
Salary / Benefits
My co-workers does not put stress on anyone in the office. Almost all the time, we work together as a team. My team mates are always eager to help each other, and so am I.