David's Tea house Food Corporation

David's Tea house Food Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines13 reviews

Productive and happy workplace

Im happy to my job and i always greet my costumer like"Hi mam welcome to noodles everyday can i get your order mam" with energy and my smile to being positive everyday with their delicious foods before he/she eat.

Pros

Cashiering

Cons

12hrs

productive and fun workplace at davids tea house

productive and fun workplace at davids tea house. the management is easy to help you to be productive and they help you to work relaxed and not pressured

good company

its good to work at davids tea house the employer is good the store was clean and the products always new all the employees was friendly and they have a good attitude

Fun workplace

One thing i hate is the broken time schedule. It is wasting my time. And long hour of transportation. But the management is very approachable. The staff and managers were very proffesional.

Pros

Centralized tips

Cons

Have good and positive attitude to be more productive employee

Productive and good culture on growth, focus on self development in bringing good contribution to the organization such as leadership and team management in giving solutions.

fun work place

fun work place simple and happy people always on time salary and the management is good love to work with them again in the future because we are happy at david's.

Pros

free duty meal

Cons

short breaks

a little bit fun,but too long hours on break

Be honest even others are not Be graceful and dont forget to smile always Long temper is needed Learn new things Be strong enough Be friendly to others specially with guest and customers

Pros

free lunch sometimes

Fun and enjoyable workplace

I learned a lot in this company especially in dealing and interacting with different kinds of people. We treat each other as a team. the employees are very nice and generous.

steady vibe

you need you need to be flexible and team player you need to go to work 6 times a week and 9 hours a day,shifting schedule are frequent but the ambiance is good

Pros

free food

Productive and fun

We showed teamwork and initiative to give the good service for the customer. We offer a lot of promos and ask for suggestion so we will improve more our company.

Pros

Free wifi

Cons

long hours break

Fun work palce.

arranging tables for the customer, assisting them time to time. i learn lot of things like remembering all the foods in the menu. management are great they are so approachable and they do a action right away for a certain problem. my co-workers are friendly, cheerful and always there to give a hand. the hardest part of the job is that having a choosy customer but must handle it in the first place. when customers say thank you to you and said that the food is great and they enjoy the stay in your restaurant.

productive fun and busy workplace

In collaboration with the Chef / Meal Manager, prepare meal(s) on assigned shifts, giving instructions to and monitoring the work of prep cooks. Work to ensure that the meal is served on time, and up to standards of quality and sanitation and Kitchen maintenance and up-keep tasks such as: stocking, rotating stock;empty trash, compost and recyclable on a regular basis; store kitchen laundry, prepare used linens for laundry service pick-up; wash pots, pans, dishes between meals (manual and machine wash); set up pre‑wash station prior to meal clean-up; sweep and mop kitchen floor; make sure counters, sinks, and dish areas are clean.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

9 hours

Productive and fun

You meet many kinds of people. Making friends with them as you assist them from dining. I learn to make inventories every day. Do make orders from production for another day. Management is ok and co worker too. I learn to be a bar person.And check food quality.

Pros

Tip

Cons

Far from home

Ask a question about working or interviewing at David's Tea house Food Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits