DAVAO SOUTHPRIME DEVELOPERS, INC

DAVAO SOUTHPRIME DEVELOPERS, INC Employee Reviews

Philippines3 reviews

Selective boss,

I enjoyed working with people with me inside the office on site, not the boss, They are very selective on who to help out, they don't hear out your opinion and suggestions, and if they do and find it good they'll take it against you. not all boss though, only those who are running on site.

unprepared

I was not able to focus on engineering works since I was task to do the purchasing, canvassing, withdrawal of money, attendance of my workers. But I am able to learn how to negotiate with the contractor and the locations of hardware in Davao City.

My overview about work

A typical day at work is like a student going to school,you have some task to finish like a student doing a quiz or an assignment to accomplish. But everyday is a learning process from every people you have talked to you'll learned from them and from their different personalities. When it comes to work I'm very transparent with my other co-workers so that there will be no conflicts at all. The hardest part of the job is when there is a certain quota that you can't hit but it didn't hinder me at all it rather pushes me more to do extra effort. The most enjoyable part of the job is the rest and relax outing not thinking about work for a moment just purely enjoyment and the highlight also is the giving of incentives.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DAVAO SOUTHPRIME DEVELOPERS, INC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits